NATIONWIDE CYBER SYSTEMS DEBIT CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nationwide cyber systems debit corporation
There may be more specific results for "nationwide cyber systems debit corporation"
For more specific results for "nationwide cyber systems debit corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Conversational Virtual Receptionist Conversational: False & Unprofessional Virtual Receptionist Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Telephone Answering Services: Conversational Virtual Receptionist Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Frontier Communications Fios internet Fraudulent charges Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
California Medical Evaluators CMEGabor VariCalifornia Psychiatric Evaluators Workers Compensation Billing Fraud Insurance Fraud Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
PODS Very Misleading! Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
solar universe network repower repairs can't be made by franchisees who go out of business livermore california Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: solar universe network Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Loyal Yorkies Diamond Maas Offer was made to buy puppy by money transfer $500. No puppy was sent and they don't answer calls or texts. Abilene or San Antonio Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Animal Services: Loyal Yorkies Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Altisource Horrible Company Athens Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Altisource Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
endclothing.com - Scammers Their systems failed to capture an address update. I called to correct, but was told their system prevented a correction. Items were then hurriedly shipped so they could both keep my money and the item when it was returned for delivery to incorrect address. Apparently, they are able to sell the same item over and over again with this scam strategy. Newcastle upon Tyne Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Guitar Center $500 worth of product never received...no refund or replacement. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Guitar Center Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California False Statements Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Phonesexops.com keack.com/content/index.html They never paid me for my two weeksof work and closed my account when my trial period was up. Nationwide
Author: Sante Fe, Texas Adult Web Sites: Phonesexops.com Texas

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Premier Credit DON'T MAKE SENSE! 2002 Wesley Suite 100 Indianapolis, IN 46219 Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Premier Credit Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUMA MATCHMAKING ***BEWARE*** This LUMA company (www.lumasearch.com) is a total SCAM!!  St Louis Park Minnesota Author: Colorado Dating Services: LUMA Matchmaking Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Element Electronics Misleading warranty South Carolina Author: Decatur, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Element Electronics Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide