NATIONWIDE POOLS AND SPA FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nationwide pools and spa florida
There may be more specific results for "nationwide pools and spa florida"
For more specific results for "nationwide pools and spa florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Cecam Construction LLC This was the most expensive remodel job I have done. I have done a few remodeling job before. Jorge has many bait and switch method up this sleeve. seattle WA Author: Sammamish, Washington Building Services: Cecam Construction LLC

Moving Mania Liars! Broker! Liars! Broker! Dania Beach Florida
Author: Beverly Hills, California Moving Companies: Moving Mania Dania Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Ticketmaster Platinum tickets Nationwide Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
Karen DI Valerio Integrity financial team Cohurst a crime involving 4million dollars Arizona Author: London, Alabama Accounting: Karen DI Valerio Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez  8815 shenandoah run,  BEWARE- LEAKING ROOF AND SEPTIC- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME Wesley Chapel Florida Author: wesley chapel, Real Estate Services: Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez Wesley Chapel, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Win-Win Auto Center WIN-WIN AUTO CENTER IS A LOSE-LOSE FRAUD MILL Hialeah Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Win-Win Auto Center Hialeah, Florida

Apr 23 2017
White truck ripoff Doug and jay KA 42 Kamron Tv fake box California Author: Orange ca, California Miscellaneous Electronics: White truck ripoff Tustin , California

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
zhangyong Zhang ha I co.LtdNo.7333, lane,minhang district .from zhishi shanghai Author: london ontario, Alabama Weightloss Programs: zhangyong Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions George and Mench support for virus intrusion rolling hills Illinois Author: POST FALLS, Idaho Internet Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions rolling hills, Illinois

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Prime line gear ,apparel, So, I ordered from prime line gear, and now they're GONE! No clue Internet
Author: Lombard, Illinois Sales People: Prime line gear (apparel) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 23 2017
Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Raymond Hoppkrofft modelling information services scam fraud worried unusual attacking fantasies Todmorden Nationwide Author: Sheffield, Alabama Work at Home Business: Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
ZOOSK.com Zoosk Online Dating Service Scammed me with deceptive practices after giving cc number then locked me out of features while demanding auto-pay unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Bait-and-Switch: ZOOSK.com Internet