Your Search | nationwide pools and spas

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Crooked comptroller Hvh a bunch of crooks Henderson Colorado
Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Henderson , Colorado

Feb 05 2016
Aflac Tricked into buying, won't ever cancel payroll deduct Nationwide Author: Cohutta, Georgia Health Insurance: Aflac Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons FISERV....Craigslist Dennis Bly FISERV Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Amazon & Dewalt Deception and deceitful, False advertising. Nationwide
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Liars: Amazon Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Unprofessional & Rude. Do not waste your money here! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Meir Westreich Phony Lawsuits from a Crooked businessman and his attorney buddy Los Angeles / Malibu California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Anders Karlsson Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich Scam Artists disguised as business men and art dealers Venice, CA Hollywood, CA Author: summit, California Liars: Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Amazon Amazon Drops Superbowl Ball Nationwide
Author: Berkley, Michigan TVs & VCRs: Amazon Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott Fort Bend County toll Road RIPOFF! Houston, texas 77008 Texas
Wow TYG, wrong and abusive, even by your stadards Author: Austin , Texas Local Transportation: Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas