NATIONWIDE POOLS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nationwide pools inc
There may be more specific results for "nationwide pools inc"
For more specific results for "nationwide pools inc"
Showing 1-25 of 114,837 Found Reports For more specific results for "nationwide pools inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Raymond Hoppkrofft modelling information services scam fraud worried unusual attacking fantasies Todmorden Nationwide Author: Sheffield, Alabama Work at Home Business: Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 23 2017
Worldpay Worldppay Merchant Services, Worldpay Credit Card services Beware Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Push Models Nationwide Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Art Galleries: Push Models Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Abby's by Abby Selling faulty items to customers Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Clothing Stores: Abby's by Abby internet

Apr 23 2017
HHI (Health Insurance Innovations) False information Nationwide Author: Alva, Oklahoma Health Insurance: HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Brandon Schmidt Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and dishonest realtor Barrie Ontario
Author: barrie, Ontario Real Estate Services: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
Master Alain Burrese Fraud, Liar, Fake Martial Artist, Conman MIssoula Nationwide
Author: Montana Liars: Master Alain Burrese Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
RCP SERVICES REMOTLY GENERATED CHECK FOR $395 Nationwide Author: Wilmington, Delaware Banks: RCP SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Art Van Warranty IS A SCAM- DO NOT PURCHASE! ART VAN FRAUD, ART VAN SCAM, ART VAN WARRANTY SCAM, DETROIT Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Art Van Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Swat Environmental swat-radon.com Misleading qualifiactions Lansing, Michigan Nationwide Author: Asheville, North Carolina Inspections & Hazards: Swat Environmental Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
cindy straface 6103121354 Puppy Mill and Bad check writer kimberton Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Dog Breeders: cindy straface Nationwide