Your Search | nationwide voice messaging service

Jan 20 2017
Intuit / Quickbooks Why no business should be doing business with Intuit or using quickbooks Unknown California Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Intuit / Quickbooks Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Charlie's Project Kayla Shirley Stephanie Hebert Anna Hernandez RIP off scammers terrible customer service donation fraud Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project Internet

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Campingandfishingoutlet.com Outdoors Online RIP OFF Nationwide Author: Garber, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Campingandfishingoutlet.com Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Gold Crown Resort Promotora Cabo Pacifico Annual renewal fee being charged California Author: sunnyvale, California Resorts: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Robert Georges Sheba capital/ Robert geirges Hong kong Australia Author: Monterey park, California Brokerage Companies: Robert Georges Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Gigsalad GIGSALAD - Worst company I've ever done business with! Springfield Missouri Author: n/a, California Festivals & Event Services: Gigsalad Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg BathBeautiful.com No Product shipped. Paid in Full. Poor customer service. Middleburg Florida Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleburg, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Citibank Ripoff India Global Author: Texas Banks: Citibank Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 20 2017
Tees4CoolGrandmas Scam! They take your order, take your money and never deliver. Nationwide/ Internet Author: Shelbyville, Texas Computer Mail Order: Tees4CoolGrandmas Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Canvas Bold Canvas Bees BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Morganville, New Jersey Author: bardstown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Canvas Bold Morganville,, New Jersey

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
HSBC Mortgage Octavia Thompson, Marie Tomaselli, Natasha Bucks, Eric Zoldos HSBC mishandled refinace mortgage transfer ruins credit poor communication no leadership New York Nationwide Author: New Rochelle, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Nationwide