Your Search | nationwide cyber systems

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Otl*scoresenser Nationwide Author: Clarksville , Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Otl*scoresenser Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Hangout with Paul CON ARTIST SCAMMER Stanford, California Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Quicken Loans They approved me $85K loan they l don't even qualify Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Investing: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Soma Textiles India Kolkata Nationwide
Author: Modesto, Manufacturers: Soma Textiles India Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Introductory offer will cost you $100's Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NCR Scottadale,Arizona NCR PAYMENT Scottsdale, Arizona Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NCR Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
risebroadband skybeam i was paying for 10mps and was getting under 5. Nationwide Author: azle, Texas Internet: risebroadband Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Bancorp bank Chime debit card give u the run around 409 Silverside road wilmington delaware Nationwide Author: columbia, South Carolina Consumer Services: Bancorp bank Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
DRI Diamond Resorts International DRI timeshare Nationwide Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Timeshare Rentals: DRI Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Webesy.com Merke&Co Webesyrewards Jeffery Moerke Webesy will steal your money and not produce any work! Will not honor money back promise! Aurora Colorado Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Webesy.com Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
ProFlowers proflowers.com ProFlowers charged more than double the price shown Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Florists: ProFlowers Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
John the greek food concesions Treating employees like garbage McKeesport PA PA Author: Wherever , Pennsylvania Food Vendors: John the greek food concesions Nationwide