Your Search | nationwide insurance company

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
american west homes Do not buy ANYTHING from this company!!! las vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Builders & Contractors: american west homes las vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
DEAL DASH .COM THEY CHARGED ME FOR BIDS THAT i NEVER PUT IN FOR Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Auction / Liquidators: DEAL DASH .COM Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
freelifetime3danime.com EWEBHELPS.COMhornyfuckchicks.com They said it was a free website charged my card 39.95 instantly and and wont give it back when i cancelled the same day very rude gangster type company stay away Los angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: freelifetime3danime.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
Expedia Travelscape, ian, Hotels for Everyone Unscrupulous practices Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Connecticut Hotel: Expedia Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
spirit airline stay away from this immoral company miramar Florida Author: Monroe, Michigan Airline Companies: spirit airline miramar, Florida

Sep 20 2014
siteforstyle Site for Stylesiteforstyle.com deceptive practices, entrapment Bakersfield California Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Eye Care: siteforstyle Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
The Right One, The Ideal Match, eLove, Together Dating, Together Networks, Paul Falzone, Bryan Lindahl, Karian Mitchell, Michelle Bissomnette ripoff, scam, took my money, failed to provide service San Diego, California Omaha, Nebraska, Hull, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Dating Services: The Right One Nationwide

eCycle Best They do not pay, and will not return your phones. Nationwide
Author: Fate, Texas Computer Service & Repair: eCycle Best Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
jonathan hay, michael (bentley) barber, michael smith smh records,Bim Fernandez, pink grenade, sabrina hale, jonathan hay publicity SCAM ARTIST ALERT !!! I PAID $8000 FOR DISTRIBUTION AND THEY KEEP THE MONEY AND RAN CHARLOTTE, NC Nationwide
Author: charlotte, North Carolina DJ Services: jonathan hay, michael (bentley) barber, michael smith Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Superior Distribution/azc rude custermer service mesa az Author: Baltimore, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Superior Distribution/azc Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
American Express - American Express Prepaid Card Will not allow me access to funds that they have transferred from my bank. Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Express Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Don't Trust this place for a car Carthage Missouri Author: Carthage, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Automobile Club of So. Cal AAA Ripping off long-time members Nationwide Nationwide Author: Lawndale, California Auto Clubs: Automobile Club of So. Cal Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Harrassing and bogus company hounding me for an account that I have NEVER had Greenville South Carolina Author: Reno, Nevada Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 19 2014
Wynns extended warranty ripped us off NA Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Wynns extended warranty Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Arnold trasportation company Delayed worksman comp claim of broken right wrist due to fall on ice covered lot Jacksonville, Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Liars: Arnold trasportation company Jacksonville, Florida