Your Search | nationwide insurance company

Sep 27 2016
comcast lies deceit smoke and mirrors read and learn Nationwide Author: Florida Internet Fraud: comcast Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
EmpireOption Empire OptionEmpireOption.com AVOID THE COMPANY, WON'T LET YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: EmpireOption Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
MedicAlert Medic Alert Medic Alert can't find records when someone calls and sells defective product and won't offer repair or exchange Salida CA correction Author: Sarasota, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MedicAlert Nationwide

247 Loan Pros Scam Artists - BE AWARE Austin Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: 247 Loan Pros Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
TLC the lawn company I paid TLC over $1100 dollars, to treat my lawn for weed/grub control, lime application, core/overseeding. With no good results. Shrewsbury Massachusetts Author: Tinton Falls, New Jersey Landscaping: TLC the lawn company Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
AETNA Life Insurance AETNAs trickery to rip off governmental agencies and disqualify consumers Hartford Connecticut Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: AETNA Life Insurance Hartford, Connecticut

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
E.DUTTI Kft Rip off Scrap Supplier company who cannot deliver order, give proof, or issue refund....WARNING! Budapest Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Fraud: E.DUTTI Kft Internet

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
American Specialty Health Nationwide Author: Sterling, Virginia Health Insurance: American Specialty Health Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet