Your Search | nationwide insurance

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Golf Etc. Jeremy Glanzer Stole our money and ran!! Granbury Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Golf Courses: Golf Etc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Unauthorized Debit Card charge Nationwide Author: Crestline, California Mail Order Services: PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Champion Truck Lines, Llc Too many to count and fixing to change it again. Low down dirty scammers. Do not get involved! Tulsa Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Champion Truck Lines, Llc Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Marty/Martin Robertson Marty/Martin Robertson Has negated and has been delinquent on Real-Estate Contract, presently was stealing Albuquerque City Water from a business behind the property Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Loans: Marty/Martin Robertson Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Bait & Switch NA Nationwide Author: Jamul, California Internet Fraud: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Affordable Dentures & Crowns A Scam just to get you in Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Affordable Dentures & Crowns Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Response to Customer Issue/accusations Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Owner Connect, LLC Owner Connect, Joni Stuker, Joni Smith, Joni Smith Stuker, Joni Smith-Stuker Refused to pay final wages - did not reimburse travel expenses - a company to avoid Hoffman Estates, IL Illinois
Joni Smith Stuker Threatening Voicemail June 5th 2015 8:28AM Author: USA, Illinois Small Business Services: Owner Connect, LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
MERRILL LYNCH THIVES AND FRAUDS DEWITT VIRGINIA Author: Dewitt, Virginia Financial Services: MERRILL LYNCH Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
FreedomPop Free cell phone data internet scam Los Angeles California Author: Hoover, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
LittleTeaCupPigs/ Minipigworld Sold me the wrong piglet that was sick and then died California Nationwide
Author: Albany , New York Bait-and-Switch: LittleTeaCupPigs Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
replay poker replay poker Nationwide Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Casinos: replay poker Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Allen Martin AMC AMC Marketing, Greenwich High Rd 21, Greenwich, London 06831, United Kingdom This company uses email to scam you don't trust them London nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Allen Martin London, Other

Sep 21 2016
Winder Farms WINDER FARMS - are Big SCAMMERS - biggest rip off company ever, their attitude to customers STINK way up there Las Vegas & Utah Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Food Vendors: Winder Farms Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Postal Job Placement Services Can not access websites and phone numbers no longer in service 5380 Peachtree Ind. Blvd. Norcross, GA 30071 US Nationwide Author: Sterling , Alaska Employment Services: Postal Job Placement Services Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide