Your Search | nationwide pools and spas

Jan 17 2017
US Cellular Someone threatening to garnish my wages stating they are us cellular and they they were going to report it to the IRS Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Internet

Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morphotrust This is a total scam Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Legal Services: Morphotrust Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Rayman SEO Rayman Corprayman best Seo edward Miller, Chris Owens, Do Not Use Waste of Time and Money RIP OFF Etobicoke Internet Author: lynnwood, Washington Internet Fraud: Rayman SEO Internet

Jan 17 2017
Real Estate Pipeline Promises Made but never delivered. Run for the hills as far away from this company as possible!! Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Realtors: Real Estate Pipeline Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Simple Health And Axis Medical I knew it was too good to be true ! Florida Author: Lithonia,, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Florida

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
America's Locksmith Services Outrageous intimating pricing Nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Locksmiths: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eastwood eastwood.com eastwood.com Eastwood ripped me off pottstown Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Mechanics: Eastwood eastwood.com Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ashley Furniture Home Store Broken and Defective Dresser Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Brave New Look Devoid of customer service and reliability Internet Author: Richmond , Virginia Clothing Stores: Brave New Look Internet

Jan 17 2017
Medical Services Group They, somehow, obtained my medication information Nationwide Author: Valley Stream, New York Drugstores: Medical Services Group Nationwide

VIZIO Employees Behave Badly Irvine Nationwide
Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: VIZIO Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
MAJIC TRACKS ONTEL BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!!! Nationwide Author: Barstow, California Sales People: MAJIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Sunay Face Misleading Advertising Nationwide Author: florissant, Missouri Beauty Products: Sunay Face Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide