Your Search | nationwide pools tampa fl

Sep 26 2016
Southern Management Gateway Gardens Apartment Retaliation and Harassment Bladensburg Nationwide Author: Bladensburg, Maryland Attorneys General: Southern Management Gateway Gardens Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Healthcare services group HCSG Cook, weekend asst. Manager Bensalem Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Healthcare services group Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Itria, LLC Stay away from this crook! His company has stolen over 8,000.00 in commissions. New York, New york Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Oxy Fresh Carpet Cleaning TERRIBLE PROCESS, TOTALLY WORTHLESS Vail CO Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxy Fresh Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Ruesch Motor Company / Ruesch Outboard Motors, Ruesch Motors, Ruesch Boating Motor Company, Ruesch Outboard Motor Company, London Melquist Ruesch Motor Company SCAM Fraud by Lon Melquist Cuenca, Ecuador (Main) Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Boat Dealers: Ruesch Motor Company Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
The Cheesecake Factory Inc The Cheesecake Factory Inc is a Evil Company Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Inc Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
SuppClub LLC SuppClub Ripoff Nationwide Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Liars: SuppClub LLC Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
SquareTrade Poor Quality Control and Customer Service San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Warranty Companies: SquareTrade Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Stephanie Laurel Willen Stef Willen con artist, grifter, filthy, doesn't know different between right and wrong Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Stephanie Laurel Willen Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Budget Mobile Horrible Horrible Company - Nothing Good Whatsoever About Them! Nationwide Budget Mobile Customer Too Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
NFL Shop Untrustworthy Nationwide Author: Windsor, Connecticut Sporting-good Manufactures: NFL Shop Nationwide

myheritage.com They are a ripoff! Nationwide
Author: rice, Virginia Consumer Services: myheritage.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Earthlink will not pick up equipment--and is still charging Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES , California Internet Service Providers: EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
pettaxiworldwide@USA.COM kevin alexis, deric irvine, che lovet mofor the website www.petzlover.com has a ton of scammers beware.. Nationwide Author: georgetown, Delaware Animal Services: pettaxiworldwide Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide