NATIONWIDE READER SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nationwide reader service
There may be more specific results for "nationwide reader service"
For more specific results for "nationwide reader service"
Showing 1-25 of 202,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "nationwide reader service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
FTD Gold Rewards Program Not Worth the Money for Frequent Fliers Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Florists: FTD Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Key Credit repair STEER FAR AWAY YOU WILL END UP WORSE OFF Nationwide Author: New Salisbury, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: Key Credit repair Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Does not provide service, left me stranded. Terrible Nationwide Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Auto Clubs: Good Sam Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
FORMULA MOTORS myformulamotors@gmail.com FORMULA MOTORS SCAMMER FAKE ORDER FAKE CAR FAKE COMPANY FRAUD Singapore Nationwide Author: Singapore, Other Auto Dealers: FORMULA MOTORS Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BedandBreakfast .com Katerina Schultz Credit Card Fraud Austin Texas Author: Riverview, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast .com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Sears Appliance Repair Appliances don’t last and service warranty is a rip off Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Appliances: Sears Appliance Repair Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Hilary Farr rules of renovation waste of time Surrey Nationwide Author: surrey, British Columbia Celebrities: Hilary Farr rules of renovation Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Crystal Springs Crystal Springs Water Delivery Service Water never delivered on scheduled date. Hawthorne, New jersey Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Internet

Oct 19 2017
Accu-metrics Viaguard False DNA testing regarding serious genetic mutation causing serious illness Canada/ Internet and mail in results Nationwide/Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu-metricts Viaguard Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
John Rhodes webplusmobile.com Did not deliver website and source is awfull Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Websites: John Rhodes Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
Ibex iceytumbler Ibex cup Read the fine print. This product is a rip off Nationwide Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex iceytumbler Internet

Oct 19 2017
Towbin Dodge, Ford Country,Ford ESP Warranty Refused Covered Warranty Repairs Henderson Nationwaide
Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Towbin Dodge ,

Oct 19 2017
Deno Fabrizio Las Vegas Summit Real Estate Sucess Real Esate Tax Lien Real Estate SCAMMER A*******! Utah, Houston, Las Vegas etc Nationwide Author: FRESNO, Texas Real Estate Services: Deno Fabrizio Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Machine zone Machine zone Machine and no call center or costume service no contact phone number Callafornia Callafornia Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Producers: Machine zone , New Mexico

Oct 19 2017
Ebay farisha72, the-trading_co, Dass Trading Co.,Sachin Dass Ebay Horse Equipment Tack Saddles Fraudster Fraud Turlock, CA California Nationwide
Author: Lustre, Montana Sporting Goods: Ebay Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Logitech Worst Online Shopping Experience EVER Newark Nationwide Author: Cairo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Logitech Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Sling TV SlingTV Gross Inaccuracy of TV Channel Packages Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Cable TV: Sling TV Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide