Your Search | nationwide reader service

Jul 23 2016
LENVI skin cream Nationwide Author: milan, Ohio Drugstores: LENVI skin cream Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Printerpix Failed to provide proper customer service Lake Mary Florida Author: FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia Manufacturers: Printerpix Internet

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Unprofessional / Threatened by wife Macedon New York Correction in title: Threatened my wife (not by) Author: , New York Landscaping: Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Macedon, New York

Jul 23 2016
AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Billy houtz, precious Herrera, and Chantal crouzet Scam, they don't pay you what you earned, unpaid training, taking advantage of employees Orange County California Author: Orange County , California Liars: AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
SDM Industries Shawn Dean Moksnes Third Party Processing Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: SDM Industries Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Otl*scoresenser Nationwide Author: Clarksville , Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Otl*scoresenser Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
pcRush Poor customer service no responsibility for products sold Internet Author: Orange, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: pcRush Internet

Jul 23 2016
FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Scam Business- False Rental rates and very poor customer service Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Travel Services: FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Ashley Furniture City Furniture Warranty Fraud, Terrible Customer Service, Defective Furniture, Being Lied to Naples Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Specialty Stores: Ashley Furniture Naples, Florida

Jul 23 2016
OmniTech Support Destroyed my computer system Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Hangout with Paul CON ARTIST SCAMMER Stanford, California Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Quicken Loans They approved me $85K loan they l don't even qualify Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Investing: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Soma Textiles India Kolkata Nationwide
Author: Modesto, Manufacturers: Soma Textiles India Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Introductory offer will cost you $100's Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NCR Scottadale,Arizona NCR PAYMENT Scottsdale, Arizona Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NCR Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide