Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

nationwide insurance

Showing 1-25 of 82,645 Found Reports For more specific results for "nationwide insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
citiflex citibank accessive interest and double dipping! Nationwide Author: roseland, New Jersey Loans: citiflex Nationwde

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Royalty Cream Serium Eye Serium False advertisement California Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Royalty Cream Serium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Andersen Windows and Doors Series 400 Crank out windows and Vinyl Clad French Door Haskins Ohio and Fremont Ohio Nationwide
Author: Fremont, Ohio Building Products: Andersen Windows and Doors Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
EMPORIUM - PACIFIC CREDIT GROUP FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SAN DIEGO, CA CALIFORNIA Author: Casselberry, Florida On-Line Business: EMPORIUM Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Jodee Peevor Online and TotallyFabulouscompletethejigsaw.com Charges when contract is ceased, lack of design, web skills Birmingham, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide Websites: Jodee Peevor Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
BLU products BLU products - STAY AWAY Miami Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Very Sad Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Nationwide auto transport Same Scam Lincoln Nebraska Author: Troy, Missouri Trucking Companies: Nationwide auto transport Lincoln, Nebraska

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
krystal cancun international FRAUD, SCAM,RIPOFF, can cun Nationwide Author: richmond, Texas Hotel: krystal cancun international Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Arise Mobility Terrible Cold Calling High Pressure Sales Outfit Wolverhampton Nationwide Author: Oxford, Furniture & Furnishings: Arise Mobility Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Diminished Value Claim Atlanta Nationwide Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ADT ADT Security Services Double Billing scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Calabasas, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide