NATURAL HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: natural health
There may be more specific results for "natural health"
For more specific results for "natural health"
Showing 26-50 of 22,863 Found Reports For more specific results for "natural health"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
A1 health care Michael Tobias Don't do it, Stay away Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Health Insurance: A1 health care Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Labgenix Scammed to buy Muscle Pro Extreme La Jolla California Author: Port Elizabeth, Supplemental Health Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jun 22 2017
2MR Tornado buy2mr; buy2mr.com; Buy 2MR Fraud; scam; sponsored page; false advertisement; Facebook ad; pre workout; body building supplement Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Alternative Health: 2MR Tornado Internet

Jun 22 2017
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ANDREA (TUFF GIRL UNPROFESSIONAL GANGSTA THUG!!)AND OTHERS.ALSO OPERATOR NIKKI. LYING, ARGUMENTATIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL, ATTITUDE PROBLEMS, OBSTRUCTION OF HELP BY PHONE STAFF, INSTIGATORS, PROVOKING, IMMATURITY, IMMATURE PHONE GAMES ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: NEW MEXICO, New Mexico Health Insurance: BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 22 2017
MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING/FAKES/FRAUDS/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Pure CBS Tincture Rip Off, Refuses to Refund Money Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Fishers, Indiana Alternative Health: Pure CBS Tincture Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Derrmaactive promusclefit gave me nothing but diarrhea savannah Georgia savannah Georgia Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Derrmaactive savannah, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Pure Natural Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia Decided to but a proven method of a weightloss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia. I was clearly ripped off when I called the automated customer service line. Norcross Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Natural Garcinia Internet

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet

Health Research Systems Alzaphen. Complete and total ripoff Florida Florida
Wish I would have gotten that email. Author: Clarence, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Health Research Systems Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lilu's Garden Selling Synthetic Cannabinoids, Totally Fake CBD, False Information, Cannot Deliver What was Promised Denver Colorado
Subpeona to Ripoff Report Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Lilu's Garden Denver, Colorado

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
diet supplements-sec rip-off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Latrobe, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: diet supplements-sec Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD tincture for pain, thats a joke. Only gave me pain and stress for try me sample charged me 79.95 after 14 days!! Las Vegas Internet Author: Cleveland , Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 20 2017
Jonica Stingl - Slumlord Camp BonitaUS Protech, Inc Sociopath Slumlord - No Regard For Health Or Safety Of Tenants - Horrible Living Conditions Bonita Springs Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Landlords: Jonica Stingl - Slumlord Bonita Springs, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBC 500 X Drive500 N RainbowSuite 300Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas NV Author: French Creek, wv, West Virginia Alternative Health: Pure CBC 500 Nevada

Jun 19 2017
Platinum XWL Free Trial is not a free trial. They will charge you $85 without telling you. Fountain Valley, CA Internet Author: San Diego , California Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum XWL Internet