Your Search | natural health

Jade Bloom Jade Bloom Expired products and deceptive marketing Draper Utah
Official Response From Jade Bloom To False Claims Author: New York Alternative Health: Jade Bloom Draper, Utah

Aug 22 2016
Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, LVLIFPERF Trial charge of $4.95 for two products.  Colorado  Author: Monterey, California Alternative Health: Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, L Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 19 2016
Jeff Matthews Alpha and Omega Sports and Nutrition, LLC Fitness Coach/Consultant to AVOID Dunedin Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Jeff Matthews Dunedin, Florida

Aug 19 2016
BulkSupplements.Com Hard Eight Nutrition LLC HardEightNutrition.Com BulkSupplements.Com: They PLAINLY Run a Rip - Off SCAM Henderson Nevada Regarding the Spirulina from BulkSupplement.Com Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: BulkSupplements.Com Henderson, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Skin Noir & Eye Noir Rip off, Scam, Deceptive Nationwide Author: Fulton, Maryland Alternative Health: Skin Noir & Eye Noir Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
YouFit incompetent staff; no recourse in their mistakes. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Unleashed Testo TESTOSTERONE UNLEASHED CHARGED ME 89.95 for a product I NEVER RECEIVED Las Vegas, Nevada And Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Unleashed Testo Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Bordeaux de la casa Enrique Nunez Cancio. Georgia Burrell Cancio Will not honor 1yr health warranty on my puppy. Pueblo Colorado Author: Cross Plains, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Bordeaux de la casa Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies! Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Planet Fitness in Longmont Colorado worst bullying ever, at the no intimidatioin gym Longmont Colorado Author: longmont, Colorado Health Spas: Planet Fitness in Longmont Colorado Longmont, Colorado

Aug 12 2016
SitNCycle Arrogant scam artists Wallingford Connecticut Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Misc. Health Specialists: SitNCycle Wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 12 2016
Perfect Body laser stay away from this place complete scams bayshore New York Author: jamaica, Alabama Health Spas: Perfect Body laser bayshore , New York

48, Report #1322075

Aug 11 2016
CONCIEVE EASY THE LBC HEALTH GROUPWWW.GETPREGNANTKIT.COM CONCIEVE EASY DANGER!! SCAM!!! NOW I CAN'T CONCIEVE!!!! Seaside, CA Nationwide Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Family Planning: CONCIEVE EASY Nationwide

49, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

50, Report #1321956

Aug 11 2016
All American Martial Arts Aama fraudulent, dishonest, deseptive, misleading, unsafe, unprofessional St augustine Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: All American Martial Arts St augustine , Florida