Your Search | natural health

Apr 27 2016
V L Health Scottsdale, Az V L Health Scottsdale, AZ888-552-3684 Read the Fine Print Scottsdale Arizona Author: kearney, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: V L Health Scottsdale, Az Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 27 2016
InsuranceTPA.com THEFT Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: InsuranceTPA.com Nationwide

28, Report #1302080

Apr 27 2016
Geniux All advertising hype and not much performance. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Geniux Internet

29, Report #1302028

Apr 26 2016
VL Health VLHealth and unauthorized debit card charges Scottsdale Internet Arizona Author: Pomona, Missouri Weightloss Programs: VL Health Internet

30, Report #1301953

Apr 26 2016
VL Health Metabo Matrix Scottsdale Arizona Author: Meridian, Idaho Weightloss Programs: VL Health Nationwide

31, Report #1301901

Apr 26 2016
Errol Gluck Solutions Gluck Meditation Services SCAMMER New York NY Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Errol Gluck Solutions NY

Apr 26 2016
Garcinia cambogia health max I returned product and never received the refund. Greenville South Carolina Author: Freeport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Garcinia cambogia health max Internet

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life legitimate ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
diet supplements - PM Stealing money from me and several others that thought they were a legit company, THEIVES PROVO Utah Author: Isanti, Minnesota Alternative Health: diet supplements - PM PROVO, Utah

Apr 25 2016
BEAUTY BASICS They kept charging me even though i canceled my account with them. La jolla California Author: Odessa, Texas Alternative Health: BEAUTY BASICS La jolla, California

Apr 24 2016
Natural Creations in Rock and Water—Casey Castillo, owner: Cost and time overruns and the work was never completed Work has been completed satisfactorily Author: Lynnwood, Washington Pool Builders: Natural Creations in Rock and Water Renton, Washington

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Jang Health Group They charged me for diet pills, but then overcharged for many more to be mailed would not refund me. New York New York
Author: Clay, New York Weightloss Programs: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Dr.David Spring Spring Chiropractic Spring Chiropractic ruined my back doctors inlet Florida see a real doctor NOT dr. david spring chiropractic Author: arab, Alabama Alternative Health: Dr.David Spring doctors inlet, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Outback Pools & Spas RUDE behavior by an owner of Outback Pools and Spas Wichita Falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Health Spas: Outback Pools & Spas Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Misleading Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 23 2016
jim rosen fitnesswarehouseforless.com don't buy here, slick sales pitch is all you get los angeles california Internet Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: jim rosen Internet

Apr 23 2016
World gym Refuse to cancel gym membership and charging reoccurring fees after canceling renewed contract without authorization Milford Massachusetts Author: Milford, Massachusetts Health Spas: World gym Milford, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Mark Cullars - Kinetix Health Club Mark Cullars Con Man and has multiple lawsuits filed against him from various partners and landlords tied to his locations Macon Georgia
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Mark Cullars - Kinetix Health Club Macon, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
Nerium Interntational Nerium is a Complete Fraud - Beware! Do not order from them Addison Texas Author: Highland, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Nerium Interntational Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Fitness 19 FITNESS 19 IS A RIPOFF!!!!!! riverside California Author: Riverside, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 19 riverside, California

Apr 22 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus PinkPlexus SlimPink Drink SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALERT!! SCOTSDALE NATIONWIDE Author: NATIONWIDE, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Areli Gonzales Lilly I got ripped off by ordering a trial of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. Pacolma California Author: San Antonio , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Areli Gonzales Pacolma, California