Your Search | nature's own designs

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
Jw exclusive designs Warning comes before destruction Georgia Internet Author: Dolomite , Alabama Event Planners & Sites: Jw exclusive designs Internet

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Delta Personnel/Delta Staffing Stanley Lyskowski aka Stan Pierce and Rose Lyskowski Employment Service Rips Off Their Own Daughter Somerset New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Employment Services: Delta Personnel/Delta Staffing Somerset, New Jersey

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Unforgettable Web Designs Unforgettable Web Designs and Marketing Ashley Dixon Ashley-Dixon.com TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!! NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN! Marysville Michigan Author: Nationwide Small Business Services: Unforgettable Web Designs Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
survey.com survey merchandiser Ripoff company who lies and cheats its own workers boston Massachusetts Author: Nebraska Liars: survey.com boston, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2016
Spells and Wishes / Gails Kinder Designs / spellsandwishes.com / spells and wishes scammers beware spells and wishes / spellsandwishes.com / topix / Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Spells and Wishes Internet

Sep 03 2016
Warehouse Deals, Inc. Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc. AMAZON IS LIEING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!! THEY OWN THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Pasadena, California Furniture & Furnishings: Warehouse Deals, Inc. Internet

Sep 03 2016
Davidson invention Balancing act They stole my stroller carseat idea calling it BMW buggy called me everyday it was my idea needed my input I signed a contract saying I'd pay them o n 700 something n my own time Kelly them terminated our relationship two weeks later I have the emails she called everyday it was my carseat in wheels idea Nationwide Author: vinita, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Davidson invention Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Overnight commitions Glynn Kiosky Overnight commitions by Glynn Kiosky is a scam. The kid sells a product for more then 60$ as his own creation and his own product that he alone built. Well, it's not his product at all! it's someone else's product! (Michael Force) and you can get it for only 1$! Glynn is also lying when he claims that it will take you few hours (or in his words overnight) to get the system up and running. This is far from being true. The learning curve, acompany by a coach will last for 3 weeks at most. IT'S A SCAM! Internet Author: Ramla, Alabama Home Based Business: Overnight commitions Internet

Sep 01 2016
Direct Gardening For Your Own Sake, Don't Bother Bloomington Illinois Author: West Orange, New Jersey Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington , Illinois

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida
Correction- name is Tammy Lam, not Tamm Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Listia Unresolved Reported Damage $69,225,114.00. This company does not follow their own assurance for those who join their website, they will let sellers scam people and get away with it all, i reported them on the Better Business Bureau. Santa Clara California Author: Derby, Vermont Advertising / Deceptive: Listia Santa Clara , California

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY DESIGNER, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNS New York New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

21, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

24, Report #1322000

Aug 11 2016
Rent-2-own Scam they make you sign up and pay 100$ for credit counseling and then never get back to you Nationwide Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Housing Rentals: Rent-2-own Internet

25, Report #1321947

Aug 11 2016
North Shore Bathrooms & Flooring Mitchell Lucas Encore BathML Desgins Mitchell Lucas, ML Designs, North Shore Bath, Encore Designs Vancouver British Columbia Getting your facts straight Author: British Columbia Builders & Contractors: North Shore Bathrooms & Flooring North Vancouver, Canada