Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: nature's own designs
There may be more reports for "nature's own designs"
For more results perform a general search for "nature's own designs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona also Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Arlinton Estates Trapping Tennants Against Own Word Muskegon Michigan Author: Muskegon, Michigan Real Estate Services: Arlinton Estates Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 15 2017
primetimedesigns.info Sebastian ProtelGeorge Sprime time designsPrime Time Designs Tucson, AZPhone: 520.222.7882Email: sebastian@primetimedesigs.infoSupport : clients.primetimedesigns.info Worst service provided by the company tucson Arizona Author: Daytona beach, Florida Internet Services: primetimedesigns.info tucson, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Pit bull registry APBR I own a pit bull dam and sire registered with APBR. We had a liter born Oct. 3rd and tried to register the pups and never received any papers for the pups or a response  Internet Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Animal Services: American Pit bull registry Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
NAPPS - napps.org NAPPS is a Sham - Does not honor its own policies or Return Monies Owed Potland Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Legal Process Services: NAPPS Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Branded Logo Designs - David Myer Trying a new scam now...beware Internet Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Small Business Services: Branded Logo Designs Internet

Jan 11 2017
Military Hippie SCAM, FRAUD, PHOTOS AND DESIGNS STOLEN FROM ORIONAL DESIGNER Boca Raton internet
Author: Alaska Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Jan 10 2017
BEWARE: CandCNC.com or Fourhills Designs or Tom Caudle We ordered some electronics from this company. NEVER RECEIVED - ONLY RESPONDS WITH ATTITUDE!!! Texas Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: BEWARE: CandCNC.com or Fourhills Designs or Tom Caudle Internet

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Vehicle Service Department Vehicle Service DepartmentVehicle Document/Alert Notice They have been sending me threatening letters, stating I need to renew my vehicle coverage. I don't even own the vehicle they keep mentioning! Saint Charles Montana Author: Tigard , Oregon Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Department Montana

Jan 05 2017
credit acceptance service telling me I owe money on a car I do not own - and call my home and cell phone number daily from many different numbers and mail sleets with nothing about it! Nationwide They are probably collecting on the deficiency balance Author: Other Car Financing: credit acceptance service Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
ez own auto scam abuse steal park city Kansas Author: kinsley , Kansas Auto Dealers: ez own auto park city, Kansas

Jan 03 2017
newegg.com servicenet.com Ripped off bought a motherboard and sent off the upc label for an rma that only their site was offering, didnt honor their own terms and conditions Whittier California they lied to me Author: North Carolina Computer Manufactures: newegg.com Whittier, California

Jan 03 2017
Mark Deaton No response for refund on his 300% guarantee for one of his many trading stragey. Offered promises his program deliver and then moved on to his next promotion and won't reply to email. Only paper trades his own stategy. He is not even confident enough to risk his own money, so don't risk yours! He is full of excuses and low on delivering quality information Internet Author: fort mill, South Carolina Investment Brokers: Mark Deaton Internet

Dec 30 2016
XCurrent Web Design - Roger Phillips XCurrent Web Design Took all of my money and left me with 2 broken Websites. New Port Richey Florida
Mike Dalson Works as Xcurrent web Designs partner. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Websites: XCureent Web Desing Internet

Dec 29 2016
Protean terrarium designs Jason perillo I ordered and paid for a custom terrarium for our pet. I paid him the full amount and ever received the tank. After the initial correspondence, Jason Perillo the owner never returned or spoke to me again. It has been 10 weeks since he cashed my check for the amount of $230, cost of item and shipping Winthrop ME Internet Author: New orleans, Louisiana Consumer Services: Protean terrarium designs Internet

Dec 29 2016
Autozone Autozone rips off own employees Nationwide Nationwide Last time I checked... Author: n/a, Illinois Auto Parts: Autozone Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Jacqueline Faye, Jacqueline Faye Makeup, threatens to sue bride over deposit for wedding makeup, broke her own contract agreement for a bride, did not send refund to a bride, became rude and aggressive during business transactions, makes false claims of harrasment to avoid paying New York City, Huntington New York Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Jacqueline Faye Internet

Dec 28 2016
Nutra Way nature way I paid 1.99 for the shipping of garcinia camboga and was charged 4.99 for shipping of something else , then later was charged 79.68 for something that thankfully did not go through due to non sufficient funds. I called my bank and had stop payment of any further attempts of trying to get money from my account from any company named nutra whatever. I did not authorized anyone to charge ANTHING TO BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY CHOSE TO DO THIS ON THEIR OWN ACCORD AND FOR WHAT? I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING AND NOTHING ELSE WAS RECEIVED LET ALONE PAPERWORK WITH THE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOTHING Draper Utah Author: Leesburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Draper , Utah

Dec 28 2016
CAITLIN MERTO DESIGNS took our deposit and never provided any service. will not return phone calls or email philadelphia PA Author: wilmington, Delaware Small Business Services: CAITLIN MERTO DESIGNS Internet