Your Search | nature's own designs
26, Report #1201942

Sep 15 2015
Arian Eghbali at Enrich Financial Rude Conman who is a liar but stupid enough to believe his own lies Tarzana California
Author: Marina Del Rey, California Credit & Debt Services: Arian Eghbali at Enrich Financial Tarzana, California
27, Report #1200586

Sep 14 2015
Select Student Loans - SelectSLHelp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SelectSLHelp is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SelectSLHelp. SelectSLHelp’s team of experienced and highly-trained loan specialists educate you on the government programs available. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. SelectSLHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SelectSLHelp, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: Select Student Loan Los Angeles, California

Sep 11 2015
Kongressikoti Hotel overcharges by 4x and doesn't follow their own cancellation policies Helsinki Helsinki Author: San Francisco, California Hotel: Kongressikoti Hotel Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Meineke Only made my vehicle worse and they tried on their own dime 6 times to fix with no success arnold Missouri Author: Arnold, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Meineke arnold, Missouri

Sep 10 2015
THOMAS J. HILLGARDNER, ESQ. Tenant Protection Services, Thomas J. Hillgardner violates DR 2-103, solicitation of client in Court, abandonment, mistreatment Jamaica, New York
HILLGARDNER SANCTIONED BY THE JUDGE Author: New York, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: THOMAS J. HILLGARDNER, ESQ. Jamaica, New York

Sep 09 2015
Banta Properties Holly Heights apartments This company put a $4000 judgement on my credit report without me knowing never went to court and I was never evicted out of apartnent and it has hindered me from getting an apartment tried to resolve issue they said the attorney would call me but never did and I found they were their own attorney Gainesville Florida Brains much? Or at all?? Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Neighborhood Services: Banta Properties Gainesville, Florida

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
The Graduation rate at Northwestern College is very low 24% Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Sep 08 2015
Netspend and Western Union Deactivated account, runaround, hesitant to give information, not knowledgeable, lack of communication, hesitant to give my money back, rejected my deposit on to card, no fault of my own Austin Texas Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Austin, Texas

Sep 07 2015
Summit Realty Group John F Manno, Tim Manno, Travis Breton John Manno forces agents to use his own escrow division or keeps 100% of the agents commission. He is being sued now in Orange County Superior Court by my lawyer To get my $40,000 lost commission. Do not place your license under Newport Beach California John Manno forces me to use his selected escrow division Author: Mission Viejo, California Attorneys General: Summit Realty Group Newport Beach, California

Sep 05 2015
Sarah Vaughter AKA own Constant harassment, threatening Internet Sarah is lying Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: Sarah Vaughter own Internet

Sep 05 2015
Barrister Global Services They put on on a large project with 5 of our own techs and now there not paying for completed work that's signed off and over since Aug 6th Hammond Louisiana Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Sep 04 2015
Best-Cast, Inc. and/or Zsombor Antal Designs Religious Discrimination! River Edge New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Jewelers: Best-Cast, Inc. River Edge, New Jersey

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Arizona MVD Department of Motor Vehicles, DMV, ADOT, Arizona Department of Transportation Government out of control, no title transfer without registration, no plate refund without declaring that you don't own the vehicle anymore Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Arizona MVD Mesa, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
MetaBank TM Member of FDICMoney Network Card member Services A minor was given a pay card without any contract, when the card was lost they refused to send another one. The money is being held hostage on the card with no way to remove they have been chaging the following per month: Withdraw fees (5.90) (no withdrawns have been made other then Meta Bank withdrwns when they are taking their own money) Monthly Paper Statement Fee (2.95) Account Maintenance Fee (2.95) These fees are removed per month. cordova Tennessee Author: Des Moines , Iowa Abusive Children: MetaBank TM cordova, Tennessee

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Do you want a phone company that acts like this? Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide
43, Report #620347

Aug 28 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates approach to real estate focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I'm glad this report was filed against Mrs. Horton Author: Church Point, Louisiana Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Hampton, Georgia

Aug 28 2015
Jack Byno Attorney at Law WASTE OF MONEY- PAID FOR WHAT I COULD DO ON MY OWN AND EVEN SAVED MONEY Colleyville Texas Author: Forney, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Byno Attorney at Law Colleyville, Texas

Aug 28 2015
Rent And Own I replied to ad, in hopes of actually seeing the properties they have to sell, via rent to own plan, but they are just selling credit repair service only. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Rent And Own Internet

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 26 2015
Eng Aja Eje Foundation, Ugoji Eze, Ugoji Eze Consulting Scarm Artist and Fraud who uses the UN for her own personal gain New York New York Author: anywhere, Other Business Consulting: Eng Aja Eje Foundation New York, New York

Psychopath Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Aug 26 2015
Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Estate Lawyer Won't Fix His Own Mistake, Locks Beneficiary Out of Inheritance Fresno California
The advising expert has responsibility. Author: Fresno, California Lawyers: Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Fresno, California

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama