NAUTICA GROUP BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nautica group builders and developers
There may be more specific results for "nautica group builders and developers"
For more specific results for "nautica group builders and developers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
Winner Furniture Prayed upon an emotional vunerable customer ~ my son was in Basic Training and they new that I needed my funiture in time for him to come home. owensboro Kentucky Author: Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Winner Furniture owensboro, Kentucky

Aug 20 2017
Gary D Nitzkin Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers Gary and his band of thieves ripped me off Michigan Author: Hubbard Lake, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Gary D Nitzkin Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Direct tv. Carol stream. I was offered the 45.00 deal with at&t. However, the charges have exceeded that promise and the company will not acknowledge any such deal. Carol stream. Illinois Author: Roscoe, Illinois Satellite Companies: Direct tv. Carol stream. Carol stream. , Illinois

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Summerfield Builders Bill Welshse 106th terrace Shabby, sloppy, slovenly work ethics, summerfield Florida Author: fruitland park , Florida Builders & Contractors: Summerfield Builders summerfield, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 20 2017
Skin novela/eye novela Scam and rip off Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Skin novela/eye novela Internet

Aug 20 2017
Beauty Within I ordered a trial sample and then I'm on some kind of automatic shipment I did not agree to and they sent me refills which I did not order Provo Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Alternative Health: Beauty Within Utah

Aug 20 2017
Paul Girodat Vending connection Liar, unprofessional and a scam artist Waterloo Internet Author: Milton, Alabama Liars: Paul Girodat Internet

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet