Your Search | nautica group builders and developers

May 23 2016
Consolidated Heating and Air coolusnow.com Air Conditioning Repair SCAM Sarasota Florida
Author: Myakka City, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Consolidated Heating and Air Sarasota, Florida

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Loan By Phone Immoral, Bigoted, Poorly Educated, Arrogant, Cleveland, Tennessee
Please, Help Stop W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash from Victimizing Others Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Senator Bob Corker Bob Corker, Senator Corker Senator Corker Accepts Money from Payday Lenders Like W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash, Hurting the Working Poor Chattanooga, Tennessee
Senator Corker Supports W. Allan Jones? Why??? Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Senator Bob Corker Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Ruchir Patel Beware! Ruchir Patel Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona CPAP scam Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona

May 23 2016
Ferrandino and Son Scammed a small snow company for $81,000 Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: Ferrandino and Son

May 23 2016
www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Shadowhawk7582 Las Vegas BLVD. S #115-405Las Vegas, NV 89123 Completely false advertising. Fraud. Late delivery and product is not anywhere near as advertised Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Grange, Illinois Liars: www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Las Vegas, Nevada

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Amtrak Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 23 2016
Austin Boats and Motors Sell boat, then don't honor warranty Austin,  Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Boat Dealers: Austin Boats and Motors Austin, TX , Texas

May 23 2016
AVENUE STORY-PARIS/EUROPE APARTMENTS AVENUE STORY-PARIS/EUROPE APARTMENTS - APARTMENT RENTALS BY AVENUESTORY OR AVENUE STORY Stolen deposit: Will not return money and require a large deposit: BUYER BEWARE Paris France Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Lodging: AVENUE STORY-PARIS/EUROPE APARTMENTS Internet

May 23 2016
Banc De binary Blatant lairs and thieves who have no consideration for any but themselves steal poor peoples money Nationwide Author: Durban , Bait-and-Switch: Banc De binary Nationwide

May 23 2016
East Coast Cycle Worst repair and customer service ever Ben Salem Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: East Coast Cycle Ben Salem, Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Speedy Cash I borrowed 250.00 from this company and they keep harassing me through the Postal Service  North Hollywood California Here's What To Do Author: Sun Valley, California Dead Beat Customers: Speedy Cash North Hollywood , California

May 23 2016
Allure Marketing Group I almost fell for this scheme New York New York Author: newark, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Allure Marketing Group New York, New York

May 23 2016
American Water Resources of North Carolina and American Resources LLC, 1420 Discovery Parkway,Alton, Illinois 62002 letter to 92 yr old Mom can't read.  Charlotte, NC and Alton, Illinois North Carolina and Illinois Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: American Water Resources of North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina

May 23 2016
ADR Specialty Group - Barbara Beatty Barbara Beatty w/ ADR Specialty Group is a THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Glendale, AZ & Moswcow, ID Idaho Author: Paisley, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ADR Specialty Group Moscow, Idaho

May 23 2016
Clever Clad We ordered a black 1x cross pendant necklace and never got it or my money back and nobody has answered me on why Internet
Author: Candler, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Clever Clad Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario