Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

navicomm one call communications

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Illinois tollway Illinois toll road Try to pay the tolls online they say you dont have any call to pay they say you dont owe then charge you $400.00 for fines Downers Grove Illinois Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Gotta call their refund line 855-421-9615 Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Anthony Harris dishonest electrician. one of the worst Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electrical Services: anthony harris

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
fspilotshop Beware...they will not respond to problems. No one answers the phone. Internet
Author: Highland Village, Texas Computer Software: fspilotshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Liars: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
credit one bank portfolio services Ripoff las vegas nevada The whole story... Author: homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
wet side transport one bad mistake cedar rapids Iowa Author: Salem , Indiana Trucking Companies: wet side transport cedar rapids, Iowa

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
VISION BANCORP | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) New York New York Re: Anthony Hruska's Extortion & Blackmail Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: VISION BANCORP Internet