NAVICOMM, ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: navicomm, one call communications
There may be more specific results for "navicomm, one call communications"
For more specific results for "navicomm, one call communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Ordered weight loss supplement received one order called company cancelled they sent more took money out of my account after canceling Huntington Beach California Author: Frankfort, New York Medical Supplies: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Huntington Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
First Cash Advance Ignores Do Not Call LIst Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Franklin, Indiana Personal Services: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

8, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Life Protect 24/7 Stole money, no communications, just took money Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Stockton, California Misc. Health Specialists: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia Beach,

Aug 22 2017
Justina Rodd Jessica, Jennifer This company is a scam and what they are doing is illegal. Her legal name is Justina Rodd. She uses 2 fake names, Jessica and Jennifer. She is breaking federal law and needs to be reported. She has lied and stolen money from over 500 student and received up front fees for giving forgiveness of student loans and accessing students federal loans without them knowing which is breaking federal law. Months later after the students find out that they still owe or are behind with their lender, they call back for a refund but she simply does not refund them and continues to lie. She needs to be reported to the attorney General is this is deceptive and unfair to student to be lied too. Los Angeles California
Author: Los angeles, California Telemarketing Companies: Justina Rodd Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
house top tree services do not call back after causing damages to property Texas Author: Orange, Texas Home Improvements: house top tree services Texas

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii