Your Search | nbpi, cdra , us sweepstakes advisors

Dec 01 2016
ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Rejuvenem RTK*ZANUEYESERUM Warning: DO NOT ORDER THEIR FREE TRIAL Florida, US Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Supplemental Health Programs: ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Internet

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
SarahJenks.com Sarah Jenks Sarah Jenks claimed that if her followers would purchase her on line program she would donate 0 of the proceeds to a charity that she had not yet chosen. She claimed to have collected $17,000 but has neither named an orgnaization to donate or has she donated the proceeeds . I am worried that she scammed us and has taken teh money for herself . San Francisco Internet Author: Missoula , Montana Attorneys General: SarahJenks.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Swe homes We were under the conclusion thst the rent was 890.00 a month, but didn't tell us it went up 100.00, after the first year Houston Texas Author: Fairburn , Georgia Attorney Generals: Swe homes Houston , Texas

Nov 25 2016
Rose Wholesale dresslily Sizing not acurate for US wear Internet Author: Passaic, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Rose Wholesale Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wagner Consulting International | Not paying my invoice. Did work in August/September | New York Internet Contact us Author: Germany, Georgia Translation Agencies: Wagner Consulting International Internet

Nov 25 2016
Capital Finance LLC Michelle Seeling Breach of Contract/Referred us to scam investors in NYC & Canada Gainesville Virginia Author: Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Capital Finance LLC Gainesville, Virginia

Nov 24 2016
Us Xpress Us Xpress and Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) Lease set up to fail Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Us Xpress Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
US Bank This Bank Lied to Me about Fees Internet Author: Michigan Banks: US Bank Internet

Nov 23 2016
Joe Milane Joseph Milane Blackmailed us with embedded code that took our system hostage Boston Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Programmers: Joe Milane Internet

Nov 21 2016
Holiday Property Group LLc Micheal Dean, Mr Young. Scamed us out of $1062.00 Rehoboth Beach , Delaware Author: Moreno Valley, California Sales People: Holiday Property Group LLc Rehoboth Beach ,, Delaware

Nov 21 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Luminis Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Questions? Reach out to us at 1-877-497-1088. Your order will appear as Free sample that they charge you for Shipment came from Utah Internet Author: Brentwood, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Nov 21 2016
Steaks -N- Stuff Out of Jacksonville Scammed us for $427.00 for steaks and chicken Jacksonville Florida
Author: Savannah , Georgia Food Vendors: Steaks -N- Stuff Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 21 2016
AMEXFA AMERICAN EXCHANGE FINANCIAL ADVISORS OFFERED SECOND INCOME INVESTMENT, $20,000 IN ACCOUNT, NOT RELEASING FUNDS LONDON Internet
Author: Birmingham, Other Investment Brokers: AMEXFA Internet