Your Search | nce health insurance

Dec 09 2016
Ultra Body Fitness UBF unable/unwilling to cancel in timely fashion Carrollton, Texas Nationwide Author: Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Ultra Body Fitness Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nu Age NuAge Sneaky, Underhanded, Thieving, Misleading, Conniving, Manipulative, Internet Author: Candler, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nu Age Internet

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

9, Report #1342074

Dec 08 2016
SkinLush SkinTone False advertising Internet Author: Lodi, California Misc. Health Specialists: SkinLush Internet

10, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Account info Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

11, Report #1341969

Dec 07 2016
NAA Kyle Keator, Andy Albright, Alan Hooley Stay Away, Liars WARNING! do not sign w/ them! HUGE MISTAKE burlington North Carolina Author: North Carolina Insurance Agencies: NAA burlington, North Carolina

Dec 07 2016
Nutrimost Arvada They misrepresented their program and contract Arvada Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Alternative Health: Nutrimost Arvada Arvada, Colorado

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Surprise Family Karate SFK RUN FAR AWAY FROM SFK!!!! Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Surprise Family Karate Surprise, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet