NCO FIN 09 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nco fin 09
There may be more specific results for "nco fin 09"
For more specific results for "nco fin 09"
Showing 1-25 of 1,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "nco fin 09"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Dec 24 2016
Bank of America 6514 Ridge Road, Port Richey The lGrinch Who Screwed Us Out of OUR MONEY 2 days before Christmas Port Richey Florida Comments Author: new port richey, Florida Banks: Bank of America Port Richey, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Champs Champs Apparel I ordered three NFL Jerseys on 12/09/16 and a few days later they said they were having internet site problems. Got an order number and shipping number but nothing came. I emailed them and got a short response but no merchandise came. Internet Author: New Milford ct, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Champs Internet

Dec 20 2016
Professional Commercial Services, LLC Martin Rutten On 12 09, 2016 Mr Rutten agree to skim out all interior walls to smooth finish, apply knock down texture on all interior walls and ceiling for 2200.00, Martin Rutter has threaten me that if I do not pay $5800.00 he can not respond if something will happen to me or the property.  JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Professional Commercial Services, LLC JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 07 2016
NCO & associates Shawn Pope Very threatening/intimidating Baltimore, MD Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: NCO & associates nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 14 2016
elephant insurance tx supervior CYNTHIA AND AGENT MEGAN??? SO I PURCHASED INSURANCE FROM ELEPHANT ON 09/17/16 ONLINE I CALLED IN ON 09/20 TO CANCELLE 1 VEHIHICLE AND ADD 1. WELL THE AGENT TOLD ME THAT BY ME HAVING OUT OF STATE DL IT WILL CANCEL IN 30 DAYS. WELL ON TODAY 10/14/16 THE TOOK 440.00 OUT MY ACCOUNT BIG RIP OFF STAY AWAY FORM ELEPHANT I WILL BE REPORTING THIS COMPANY TO THE BBC TEXAS Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Liars: elephant insurance tx Internet

Oct 05 2016
tracfone I purchased a refurbished phone and minutes online in july 2016. I didn't use all of the minutes and the service was soposed to be active until 09/04/16, all of a sudden the phone wouldn't work in august. I contacted tracfone by phone several times and they put me on hold for long periods of time.  miami Florida Author: farmington, Maine Questionable Activities: tracfone miami, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Big Fin Solutions Leagle.com published personal information and divorce details without approval. Freehold New Jersey
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Leagle.com Internet

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida

Aug 31 2016
Slotnuts Casino I've requested a withdrawal amount of $600 on the 09 August 2016. I then received an email of acknowledgment but never received any feedback whatsoever from slotnuts. I've sent numerous email through oht the month of August and still I haven't received any feedback from them .Please help. Internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Slotnut Casino Internet

Apr 28 2016
IEL IEL Interlock Roofing Fin-all International Super Roof Futureroor Metal Roofing scam Several Canada Nationwide Fin-All Roof System - totally impossible to get repairs done under lifetime warranty and Interlock insists they are not affiliated! Stanwood Washington Author: edmonds, Washington Roofing Companies: IEL Stanwood, Washington

Apr 15 2016
Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Sam & Alana Stoia BEWARE...These Deviants will steal everything you own! BOTTOM FEEDERS, Stay Away!! Key Largo Florida
Author: New Jersey RV Resorts: Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Key Largo, Florida

Apr 15 2016
UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict On November 09, 2013, I ordered a product called the UltraSpa, from Mellen Thomas Benedict. I paid $522.00 the discounted price for the pre-launch and as of yet, have not received any product. I have spoken to Mr. Benedict, and he assured me that the prod Did Santa, run off with my UltraSpa? Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Alternative Health: UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict

Apr 14 2016
fan duel i place a $25.00 bet on 09/27/2015 before 1:00pm. i selected my nine players..fanduel withdrew $25.00 from my card. Nationwide Author: silver spring, Maryland Sports Teams & Clubs: fan duel Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids Robbie Harrell !! Beebe Ave St Paul Mn These scammers ran an auction . Sold a bunch of software that had already been installed on computers then misrepresented Said store returns you can not return open software of any type. And shelf pulls Come to fin scammers sell already used = worthless software. scam St Paul Minnesota Author: mpls, Minnesota Software: MN ice sclupture / Wholesale Androids St Paul, Minnesota

Mar 10 2016
1and2 AUTOMOTIVE I bought a car 01/29/2016 -2004 Nissan Maximum it's 03/09/2016 and this place took me for 3500 hundred dollars. My insurance on the car lapsped and this company repo my car. Went to go pay the insurance and they tell me they don't want to do business with me anymore and takes my car and money or bring them 9000 dollars in cash. PLEASE need help... Dallas Texas You Caused This Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 AUTOMOTIVE Dallas, Texas