Your Search | neal pope jeep

Oct 09 2015
Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lied damaged lies lie damage Champaign Illinois Author: Saint Joseph, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Champaign, Illinois

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland Dodge Crooks, Scammers and Liars Chiefland Florida Author: Bell, Florida Auto Dealers: Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Off Road Armor Owned by JD Murray scammed me out of $500 for a Jeep bumper Peyton Colorado
Author: New Mexico Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

Sep 22 2015
Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Beware - YoYo Financing Scam Dallas Texas Contact the CFPB and file a complaint Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Dealers: Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Outten Jeep DISSAPOINTED hamburg Pennsylvania Author: Auburn, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Outten Jeep chrysler hamburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2015
Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Worst Dealership Please Avoid Liars Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
Jacksonville Chryler Jeep Dodge Scratched my truck Jacksonville Florida Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Jacksonville Chryler Jeep Dodge Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 05 2015
Southland Dodge Southland Dodge Jeep Eagle **FALSE ADVERSTISING - LIARS CHEATS SCAMS** Houma Louisiana
Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Southland Dodge Houma, Louisiana

Sep 02 2015
Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Dennis ReidDwayne Gossett How can a car dealer sell a car without a Title ? Lexington Kentucky Author: Hamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 25 2015
Chris Nikel Used Jeep store Got played like a violin Tulsa Oklahoma You do not have a valid complaint Author: Jenks, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Chris Nikel Used Jeep store

Aug 22 2015
Nick walker Barry pope Manny walkerBpn funding Promised business credit and no calls but to. Ask for more money Texas. San Francisco Los Angeles California Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Nick walker Internet

Aug 17 2015
salvage bid purchased 2012 jeep for me, arranged shipping, shipper damaged jeep severely,wont help resolve issue Internet
Author: alpha, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: salvage bid Internet

Aug 14 2015
Five Dock Chrysler Jeep Dodge autosportssydney Major defective vehicle, multiple repairs on same problem. Ignores all my contacts, will not replace or refund us. Five Dock, Sydney, Australia Internet
Author: 0402707900, Alabama Auto Dealers: Five Dock Chrysler Jeep Dodge Internet

Aug 14 2015
Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, JR FISK ..SERVICE MANAGER- current will not he me fix their mess, they createdTY ..SERVICE MANAGER THAT HANDLED,, DIDN'T HANDLE THE MESS THEY MADE They did not repair, but blew my jeep motor at their shop.. I payed to fix it with a new motor the incompetent people even screwed that up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Avondale , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2015
jeep speed shop-sandy we took out a loan from these loan sharks and we paid all but 95.00 as we thought we were pd off then we were told we owed 95.00 left.  Author: petaluma, California Unusual Rip-Off: jeep speed shop-sandy cotati, California

Aug 09 2015
Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Fraudulent, liars who deny damaging my vehicle. Richardson Texas Thoughts Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Richardson, Texas

Aug 08 2015

Aug 06 2015
Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge 2014 Unsafe Jeep Patriot Bayside New York Response to 2014 Jeep Patriot Issue Author: Bayside, New York Mechanics: Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bayside, New York

Aug 04 2015
Safe Security Security Alarm Financing Enteprise I canceled my account but they did not close my account and wants me to pay for a year monitoring service. I was treated rudely by the Acccount Manager Dana Pope. I was given didn't reasons for why my account is still opened. After many calls I was finally told I was sent to a collection agency and they could not speak to me I must call the 3rd party. They misrepresented themselves, showed unprofessional behavior by hanging up the phone refusing to allow me to speak with a supervsior and lacked effective customer service despite my 10 years of being their client. Raman Nationwide Author: Hampton, Georgia Security Services: Safe Security Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Wolfchase Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Wolfchase Bartlett Wolfchase Dodge Charged $1000 and added to new car loan but refused to deliver the product bartlett Tennessee
Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Wolfchase Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep bartlett, Tennessee

Jul 30 2015
BPA Fundig Barry Pope and Associates LLC True Scam Arist Internet This is true about Nick Walker Author: Oak Park, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: BPA Fundig Internet

Jul 29 2015
Nick Walker Martin Pelmore, Seth Greene, and Barry Pope, Lavel Buckholtz,,, bpa funding, barry pope associates llc, capital network systems inc CPN Scam, Credit Card Scam, Shelf Corp Scam, Lending Scam San Francisco Internet Author: Lincoln, California Credit & Debt Services: Nick Walker Internet

Jul 24 2015
Destination Chrysler - North Vancouver - Destination Chrysler ,Dodge , Jeep Ridiculously Over charging, forcefully billing for their services that not requested north Vancouver BC Author: vancouver, British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Destination Chrysler - North Vancouver north Vancouver, British Columbia