NET DETECTIVE HD PUBLISHING NET DETECTIVE PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net detective hd publishing net detective plus
There may be more specific results for "net detective hd publishing net detective plus"
For more specific results for "net detective hd publishing net detective plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Advertiseonmycar Get pay to advertise free hd for life Provo Utah Author: Garnett, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Advertiseonmycar Utah

Jun 20 2017
NetCentric Publishing Stacy Kellams, Hillary Kellams Real Estate Course that doesn't work Austin, Texas Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Book Publishers: NetCentric Publishing Internet

Jun 19 2017
I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. ventura California
Author: mission, Texas Producers: I Did Dat Music Publishing Company ventura, California

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
IRS a detective could not understand name left message saying he was a detective with the IRS wanted me to call him back to resolve the issue Author: mesa, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: IRS

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 07 2017
Ehrlich Pest Control I contracted this company around mid-April, and to treat carpenter bees around my house, and it has been 6 weeks now and zero service was done and I still have the carpenter bees plus some damages to the wood around the house. you call them, and they promise they will schedule a visit, but the never do you call again, they say they will contact you with a service date but again they you never here from them. I doubt that this company exist, they look like shady internet business to make money with no service in return. Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Pest Control: Ehrlich Pest Control Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
inventel.tv hd mirror cam SCAM New Jersey Author: Lakeport, California TV Advertisements: inventel.tv New Jersey

Jun 06 2017
Digital World HD digitalworldhd.com DigitalWorldHD digitalworldhd Scam Digital Movie Website! Internet Author: , Utah On-Line Stores: Digital World HD Internet

Jun 06 2017
Resvibrant Resvibrant ripoff and scams money from people, they offer a 1 time shipment for 5.95 then automatically charge you 94.61 plus 1.99 without authorization. I contacted them and they gave me a RMA # and promised full refund with no results. Now they will no longer answer thier phone. Emeryville California Author: St. Marys, Georgia Skin Care: Resvibrant Emeryville, California

Jun 06 2017
cs-fashion,net I was nearly scammed by some two-bit phishing punks Internet Author: Abington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: cs-fashion,net Internet

Jun 05 2017
N2 Publishing N2Pub.com Magazine Scheme Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: N2 Publishing

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 03 2017
Drain-Net ,AKA Drain-Tech, sells horrible products and doesn't give you money back Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Drain-Net Internet

Jun 02 2017
Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Jun 02 2017
Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Skin Enhance Plus The company offered a free sample (pay shipping only) and 15 days later they charged my CC $89.95. Internet
Author: Lehi, Utah Beauty Products: Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
Cash Net Us Group Jack Brown Threatened jail for 72 hours Internet Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash Net Us Group Internet

Jun 01 2017
Xlibris Publishing upsell scam, residual ripoff Bloomington Indiana Author: NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California Liars: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

May 31 2017
A PLUS FULFILLMENT CELL GICA CREAM Chatsworth California Author: Morristown, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: A PLUS FULFILLMENT Chatsworth, California

May 30 2017
JERRY DEAN BERLIN JERRY BERLIN; JERRY DEAN; (PLUS OTHER VARIATIONS) Jerry Berlin is a pathological lier!!! He is a Con man and creates clever companies to Rip innocent people off. He got me for $100,000!!! SAN DIEGO California Author: Sequim, Washington Seminar Programs: JERRY DEAN BERLIN SAN DIEGO, California

May 30 2017
easy exports.us abetter bid car auctions in Alabama. free membership / but to bid I had to put up $250.00 plus 10 % of bid tanner, alabama Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Computer Fraud: easy exports.us Nationwide