NET DETECTIVE HD PUBLISHING NET DETECTIVE PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net detective hd publishing net detective plus
There may be more specific results for "net detective hd publishing net detective plus"
For more specific results for "net detective hd publishing net detective plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Hughes Net GEN 5 Lied , Said 20 GiG was plenty for a small family MD. Nationwide Author: New Concord, Kentucky Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Green Ivy Publishing scammers, money grubbing people, liars thieves Oakbrook Ter Il Illinois Author: Zeeland, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
CarHistory.us.org they advertised their car history report for $1.00 then they charged $1.00 plus another$18.95 Wilmington Delaware Author: Hilo, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: CarHistory.us.org Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 08 2017
gateway@linkpt,net took money out of my account no way to contact them besides bogus e-mail Internet Author: duvall, Washington Internet Services: gateway@linkpt,net Internet

22, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Net Gen 5 Lied to, decieved, over charged, inept customer service Nationwide Author: Nassau, New York Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Messrs. Active Plus Messrs. Active + Further to my report to your company on Salt Lake City UTAH Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: Messrs. Active Plus Salt Lake City,