Your Search | net detective hd publishing net detective plus

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Jan 13 2017
SPG Strategic Publishing Group LLC Scott Miner Complete rip off! Total scam! Boca Raton Florida Author: yorba linda, California Unusual Rip-Off: SPG Strategic Publishing Group LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 10 2017
Right Choice Publishing Jane Endicott, Jim Bell, Don't work here Lee's Summit, Missouri Disclaimer Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Right Choice Publishing Lee's Summit, Missouri

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett Internet

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Net Spend Debit card service issued by Boki Bank in Austin Texas Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Kendalia , Texas Consumer Services: Net Spend Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
gorge net internet False claims of internet speed provided Hood River Oregon
Author: Goldendale, Washington Internet Service Providers: gorge net internet Hood River, Oregon

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Contract Breach/ Royalty payouts/ Advertising/ Sales invoices Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 IL
Author: Ogden, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Green Ivy Publishing IL

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
A Plus Ultrasound Temps Is not an actual company and will send your business spurious invoices Hialeah Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employment Services: A Plus Ultrasound Temps Hialeah, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Platinum Millenial Publishing Made an unauthorized debit on my account for 10.44. Owner: Mr. Tyrrone Cohen NUMEROUS reports of scams like this from his company Bridgeport Conneticutt Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Platinum Millenial Publishing Internet

Dec 28 2016
Lux HD Refused to accept return Del Mar California Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Lux HD Del Mar , California

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California