Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

net detective hd publishing group advance net detective

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
RoseWholesale, Fashion Mirror, Yigou International Group SCAM -- does not ship or refund Internet
Author: MALMÖ, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: RoseWholesale Internet

Feb 26 2017
Honda of Escondido - Penske Automotive Group New Car Buyers - BEWARE of this HACK Escondido California
You're not comparing apples to apples Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Honda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 26 2017
Nouvalift Totally unable to reach the company itself. I see the product for sale all over the net I don't know Internet
Author: Oak Hills, California Beauty Salons: Nouvalift Internet

Feb 26 2017
Equity Group Equity Group Property Management Unprofessional, Scam on Deposit Money Visalia California
Author: Bakersfield, California Real Estate Services: Equity Group Visalia, California

Feb 25 2017
Orion Management Group California dmv renewal californiadmvrenewal.com is a complete scam! Claremont California
Author: Los Molinos, California Motor Vehicle: Orion Management Group Internet

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Signet Financial Group Signet Financial Group are Crooks and Rip us off. Vacaville California They lied to you Author: Minden, Nevada Auto Dealers: Signet Financial Group Vacaville, California

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sureway Capital Group Gutless Cowards Target Families In Need of Financial Help Internet Author: Palatine , Illinois Loans: Sureway Capital Group Internet

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Westwood legal and Camden Law group, Camden Legal Group, Jimmy Swinden, James Swinden Compete scam and FRAUD.. changing their company name to rob consumers and induviduals already facing tough times los angeles California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Westwood legal los angeles, California

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Signal processing Group selling untested electroniccs items(mostly customer returns)ignorant,hiding addresses phone numbers possibly Glendale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Signal processing Group Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 20 2017
Emporium private loan servicing/ Pacific credit group BIG SCAM! san diego California hard to believe Author: campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium san diego , California

Feb 20 2017
Holiday Property Group llc michael dean, allen taylor, david and kelly brooks,sara weaver rip off scam winchester Virginia Author: Strasburg, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Holiday Property Group llc winchester, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network