NET 10 WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net 10 wireless
There may be more specific results for "net 10 wireless"
For more specific results for "net 10 wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 49,849 Found Reports For more specific results for "net 10 wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk Wireless Didn't get what I paid for, was blamed for it! Nationwide Author: Burton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Sprint Sprint wireless Buy out program Carol Stream IL Nationwide Author: Hanover, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
Matthew Hagberg Made a purchase via Facebook Ad on July 10, 2019 (Sauna Waist Trainer in the amount of $24.99 Author: CHINO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
CASH NET USA CASH NET USA LOAN COMPANY Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Loans: CASH NET USA Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret It said that I should be getting my order within 4-6 weeks. It's been 10 weeks since I last ordered it. Tried emailing, never respond back. I can see the website is not functioning anymore. Internet Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
NSR Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE--10 WEEKS AND STILL NO HOLSTER -- WON'T REFUND MONEY Chino Valley Arizona Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Guns & Ranges: NSR Tactical Chino Valley, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia