Your Search | net 10 wireless

1, Report #1342090

Dec 08 2016
Hughes Net Misleading/Negligant account information; Entrapment into a contract; Unethical representation scurry Nationwide Author: Scurry, Texas Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 25 2016
FCI Lender /Athas Capital Lender who uses systematic deceit and rogue ploys to cause excessive fees and attempts to force borrower into default and foreclosure. If, they would extend 10% of the effort ,they use in their PR of not being a rogue , instead putting effort into assist Athas Capital, FCI Lender, Rama Capital Management , Systematic fraudulent inducing of fees to cause bororwer to default and be forelcosed on . California Author: fort worth, Texas Loans: FCI Lender /Athas Capital Internet

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
EcycleBest.com They quoted me $185 for my phone but gave me a gift card for $10. Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: EcycleBest.com Sparks, Nevada

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide