Your Search | net 10

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 12 2016
Hughes Net Fails to provide Internet Services and will not allow cancellation without fee Nationwide Author: Zuni, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money 22/10/16, I have not received the item which was a body shaping panty. USA Internet Author: Hampshire, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 10 2016
Canadian Wholesale Hydroponics I made a purchase OCT 19-2016 , payment was taken from Mastercard , i have received no product as of NOV 10 and they are stating that no payment was received my mastercard states clearly they took there payment! Elie Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Landscaping: Canadian Wholesale Hydroponics Elie, Manitoba

Nov 10 2016
The deal empire On 10/17/2016 I ordered a waist trimming underware. Paid 24.90. Never heard from them, never received the item. The Deal empire took my money and I never received the items I purchased Orlando Florida Author: babylon, New York Clothing Stores: The deal empire Orlando, Florida

Nov 09 2016
the deal empire i ordered slimming panties. PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 10/27 SP * THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEALE FL S586301824166909 CARD 6158 brooklyn new york Internet Author: largo, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with new deals with 10% off. Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 07 2016
Susan DeWitt I Ordered waisttrimmer on 10/20/16 for $24.90 not received and they dont respond to any emails. Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Alternative Health: Susan DeWitt Internet

Nov 07 2016
dealempire thedeal Empire i orderedthe body shaper panty on10/22/16, received a confirmation, on 10/23/16 received a shipping notice no track 3. never received the producy. they never answered my inqirys. I am waiting to see if they billed my credit card......I will not pay for something I have not received! Internet Author: Barre, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: dealempire Internet

Nov 04 2016
seniorsoulmates.com I paid $60.00 for 3 mo membership on09/28/2016 and haven't been able to access seniorsoulmates website since 10/14/2016 Error523 Miami Beach Florida Author: SouthElgin, Illinois Internet Service Providers: seniorsoulmates.com Miami Beach, Florida

Nov 04 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 1 body shaper panty on 10/17/16, received an emal saying it had been shipped and to track, even though they did not provide a shipping number. Have not received as of today, but was changed on my credit card. Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
Berkeley Township NJ To build garage in our property not allowed. But we can try to full up some forms and pay estimated fee $3000 and no fact to get permit anyway. No more then 10 % allowed from the lot coverage. Bayville New Jersey
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Berkeley Township NJ Bayville , New Jersey

Nov 03 2016
The Deal Empire On 10/08/16 I ordered the slimming belt, the money came out of my account on the 11th and I have yet to receive the product. I tried contacting via email address and it was returned inbox fulled. Brooklyn New York Author: VERBENA, Alabama Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 02 2016
Rick Owens he Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade name Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net l Original Balance Settled For Saved $660.00 $540.00 $120.00 Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Montello, Wisconsin Financial Services: Rick Owens Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
The Deal Empire Advertising on Facebook They took 44.85 for a panty slimmer I never received. Ordered and transaction paid dorthy 10/11/2016 The organization hosting them is Shopify Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 01 2016
The deal empire I ordered the body shaper panty on 10/10/16 for $24.90 received an confirm #DE33995 and I have not received the product, but the money was taken from my credit card. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: The deal empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered slimming panties on 10/12/16. To date no further communication after my debit card was processed and charged for $24.95. After many emails to them to inquire on my shipment or track it Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York

Oct 31 2016
Coast to Coast Publishing/The Golf Journal of Pinellas County Aggressive phone sales pitch promised Ad in Golf Journal to be issued in 10 Weeks last JUly. After taking my money all communications stopped> No ad was placed and they would not return emails and Phone is no longer a working number. As Of October 31st I've received nothing for my money! Delray Beach Florida Author: Largo, Florida Country Clubs: Gestalt Design Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 30 2016
Luxflex International Lux International Sales ApS Only looking at website. You need to register to see the products and the prices. I decided their prices were too high and edited out of the site's today I receive an email thanking me for the order. The price includes $10 postage Internet Author: Kambah, Customer Leads: Luxflex International Internet

Oct 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered slim panties from The Deal Empire on 10/20/16 on their website. After I paid for the order number my credit card there was no order number or tracking number sent to my email. I have yet to receive my order. There has been no correspondence after the order was placed. Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: The Deal Empire Illinois

Oct 30 2016
Shop Your Way ShopYourWay.com , SYW.com , Shop Your Way I'm $250.00 in points winner & SYW edited winner announcement to 100 points wich is 10 cents Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Shop Your Way Internet

Oct 29 2016
CLKBANK8COM CLKBNK*COM_7ZZ9AFTS208-472-9400GBR##GBRMERCHANT Purchases on my credit card for $65.68, $93.63, $37.74, all for 16/10/16. No idea what these might be for. I certainly purchased one item over the net on ebay, not four. does not appeara Internet Author: Sunbury, Alabama tempdir: CLKBANK8COM Internet

Oct 28 2016
H-R FACE CREAM THIS COMPANY ADVERTISED THEIR PRODUCT AS A FREE SAMPLE. WHAT THEY DON'T SAY IS THAT BY PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT SHIPPING CHARGES, AND PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO A CONTINUITY PROGRAM THAT WILL CHARGE YOU OVER $85.00 DOLLARS FOR EACH ADDITIONAL SHIPMENT. THEY WILL NOT SEND ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CANCEL; HAD TO FIND THEIR ADDRESS AND NUMBER ON LINE. THEY REFUSED MY RETURN OF THE ITEM, AND SENT THEM BACK TO ME. I FINALLY CALLED THEM BACK AND RAISE ENOUGH HELL FOR THEM TO RETURN PART OF MY MONEY. THIS COMPANY IS AT THE EDGE OF BEING A CON, OR I WOULD SAY I9N MY CASE, IT IS A CON TO GET PEOPLE CAUGHT IN THEIR NET. I DID MAGE TO GET PART OF MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I WAS PRESISTENT ABOUT MY REFUND. I AM NOT SATISFIED, AND WILL REPORT THIS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. SANTA ANA, CA 92704 Internet CALIFORNIA Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina tempdir: H-R FACE CREAM Internet

Oct 28 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered product on 10/16/16, charged for it, product has never shipped and company is unresponsive Internet Author: Morrice, Michigan tempdir: The Deal Empire Internet