Your Search | net 10

Jan 08 2016
huges net DECEPTIVE THIEVES national Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Indiana Internet Service Providers: huges net Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC AKA Gordon law Firm GAT used an address that I haven't lived at for almost 10 years. They said they are debt collectors. They are attorneys. They are trying to collect a debt that was written off years ago and was a secure account backed by a savings account. The credit card company simply took the savings and wrote off the credit card account. Eugene Oregon Author: Stanfield, Oregon Credit Services: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

Jan 07 2016
Renewal by Anderson (Tulsa) Sign on the line while the rep in there or pay 10% more tomorrow! Tulsa Oklahoma My original post was supposed to be a rebuttal Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Window Manufacturers: Renewal by Anderson (Tulsa) Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Jan 06 2016
Club white smile Club white smile 2 dollars shipping and handling .didn't say join our club for 199.00 a month they said I won an I phone and will receive it in 10 days Internetn Author: cross ─║ake manitoba, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 06 2016
Dress Lily Sammy Dress Did not get product. Order on 10/24/2015. Sent E-Mails and all that I could do. Will Not send me my money. China Internet Author: Calumet City, Illinois Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Jan 06 2016
ESP Motors allstate movers and relo movers lied about size of truck company,lied about money owed, wrecked 10 out of 14 pieces of furniture peoria arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: ESP Motors Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
maximum booting maximum booting put a boot on my truck while i was in my truck I asked the guy why didn't u tell me to move and said i cant knock on your doorbut he knocked on my door and told me he put a boot on my truck i had to pay $510 for him to take the boot off and asked the guy how many trucks he boot a day about 10 trucks a day thats $5000 a day they scamming truck drivers Fairburn Georgia Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: maximum booting Fairburn, Georgia

Jan 05 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 creates expensive paperweights Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Accurate Construction Mike Harter 57 st francis drive Bourbonnais Ill 60901 took months to complete project ,left debris nails everywhere, showed up 10 hrs a week ,sometimes no show for weeks,shoddy work bourbonnais Illinois Author: kankakee, Illinois Home Improvements: Accurate Construction bourbonnais, Illinois

Jan 02 2016
Net detective I had a life time membership with net detective an I always use it I tried to use it and it wont let me log in no more the changed the site I emailed them an never got a responce back Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Net detective Internet

Dec 31 2015
National Health & Wellness Club Lifetime member. But have not got any materials in over 10 years. Nationwide Author: Middle River, Maryland Alternative Health: National Health & Wellness Club Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Go shop and save Reward redemption They told me I won a $100 gift card and all I had to do is pay for shipping and they charged my bank account $10 and I never received the card Nationwide Author: North bend, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Go shop and save Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Fitness for $10 I can believe I took a pay cut to join this guy Brandon Florida Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fitness for $10 Brandon , Florida

Dec 29 2015
MiraVie Shipping and handling 10 times advertised. Maybe they added something else. Internet Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: MiraVie Internet

Dec 29 2015
Organic Beauty, International Beauty Systems, Simply Organic Beauty Original Mineral LIghtener does not work. Simply Organic Beauty refuses to refund or exchange even though I have ordered from them monthly for over 10 years & they switched color lines without notification! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Organic Beauty Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2015
Erick Vaughn Brent Secret 72 your credit boost , Erick von brent , the appraisers squad empowered net work 4325 Culver city, CA. 90231. 4425a w 147th unit A. Lawndale ,CA. 90260. Trade lines Cpn Culver city CA California
Six months later Author: Elk Grove, California Accounting: Erick Vaughn Brent

Dec 28 2015
The 90/10 DDM(Davis Direct Marketing) is Now the 90/10 not only have they changed names again, but they have changed locations in Dallas, TX. MLM, rip-off they are a Pyramid Scheme. Julia Davis, Mike Putnam, Larissa Hawley. Multiple reports on the scam they have been involved in. Innovage, Smart Circle, Brandon Haasch and Julia Davis Haasch Internet Legal Notice Author: , Texas Sales People: The 90/10 Internet

Dec 28 2015
Smartphone Traders Initial offer for 2 smart phones in excellent condition was $300. After mailing them there they came backwith a final amount of $28. The phones were perfect and still highly desirable and current. After sending them off they will not return them to me so that I can get one of the 5 other offers that were much higher then $28 final offer but lower then the initial offer of $300. They offer higher amounts initially and once they have the devices in their possession they give you 10% of the offer and refuse to send the devices back. After sending them off I have seen many SCAMMER articles about the company.....after it was too late. I am heart broken. I was depending & trusting they would honor their end of the deal. Horrible Company! Reno Nevada Author: Bunnell, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphone Traders Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Tune Up Masters Alex Fara/Al Faramandi/Pro Masters Performance Inc. Kept my car for 10 months/never repaired Long Beach California
Author: Crestline, California Auto Repair Service: Tune Up Masters Long Beach, California

Dec 27 2015
net zero Lousy service/ no billing adustment for out of service  Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Communications & Networking: net zero Internet

Dec 26 2015
Brilliant Skin I ordered a one time skin cream from this company online for $10, then 2 months later was charged $89.95 twice for some monthly fee I never registered for. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Brilliant Skin Internet

Dec 24 2015
Light In The Box Ship package in 6-10 days, been a month and nothing Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Light In The Box Internet

Dec 24 2015
tax net financial Tax advance.com Chicago Illinois Author: johnson city, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tax net financial Chicago, Illinois

Dec 22 2015
Sleepy's Mattress UNprofessionals where we offer a 10 year warranty but no one backs it up. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Case #01645881 Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's Mattress UNprofessionals Harrisburg, Pennsylvania