Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

net 10

Showing 26-50 of 8,538 Found Reports For more specific results for "net 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Plasma Net Inc Winner 65 in tv Internet Author: Long Beach, California Art Galleries: Plasma Net Inc Internet

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Feb 04 2017
Donald Lee Barden, Prochux.com, Precision Strikes, Black and Blue Productions, Karate Arts Academy of Self Defense Charged $220 for 10 pair of Prochux, have not been delivered, after 3 years of lies. Jacksonville Florida Author: Washington, Michigan Sports Instruction: Prochux.com Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Citifinancial Auto Trying to make us pay money not owed by us to get my car title. Car was bought in 2007, 10 years ago and still no title! Coppell Nationwide Author: dayton, Tennessee Car Financing: Citifinancial Auto Coppell, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
poshmark : i contacted the business to return an item I had purchased. It was a women's jacket that when it came was actually mens. i was not able to return the jacket online because it said it had been more than 72 hours since the item was delivered. i wrote the business about 10 times explaining that i was on vacation and now it was five days since the item was return. it was also falsely advertised. the yare refusing to refund me. california Author: new york, New York Clothing Stores: poshmark internet,

Feb 01 2017
rewardzoneusa They promised to send me a $1000 Walmart card if I bought 10 products or services which I did. White Plains New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: rewardzoneusa Internet

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
FLORIDA HOME INSPECTOR EXPERT, LLC LUIS FRANCO OR PEDRO FRANCO Home inspection saying the the roof was good for 10 years and a few month later the roof starting liking in different places PEMBROKE PINES Florida
Author: PEMBROKE PINES, Florida Inspections & Hazards: FLORIDA HOME INSPECTOR EXPERT, LLC PEMBROKE PINES, Florida

Jan 31 2017
THE WORLD RESERVE WASTED 10 years on a coin Internet Author: BUCKEYE, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: THE WORLD RESERVE Internet

Jan 30 2017
Radiant Skin radiant skin collagen serum, Luscious Youth Eye Cream, Radiant skin serumRadiant Skin Customer Service support.13386.139cdf2a7ed823dc@helpscout .net Sent unwanted face cream, unpleasant representative on phone South Orange New Jersey Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 29 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, INC I ordered 3 of the vr headsets on 12/10/2016 for $119.97 and have not received them and the phone numbers are out of order and the no response from my emails. Richmond Texas Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Cameras & Video: Kanderian Enterprises, INC Richmond, Texas

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Cash net usa Fraudulent loans Chicago Illinois Chicago Illinoi Author: WEST MIFFLIN, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Cash net usa Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Roman CACHO and HOMEADVISOR are scammers. Both of them took my money of almost $10,000 for a wall that is falling apart after only 1 month. They refuse to repair the falling, leaking wall, windows not flush with wall, no caulking or sealing anywhere, leaking skylight, missing wall, city violations and insurance Are shocked by the cheats and complete dilapidated shoddy job. He refuses to repIr under his lifetime warranty and makes it clear he does not care if his wall falls as he stole $10k. He left nails all over the ground injuring our dogs paws leading to bleeding and vets visit and punctured our car tire that had to be replaced. The ceiling is 10 ft cheating us because the contract is for AT LEAST 12 ft tall. STAY AWAY HOMEADVISORS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED, LIED RO, AND XHEATES. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOMEADVISOR AND ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS Fort worth Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Fort worth, Texas

46, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

47, Report #1351959

Jan 25 2017
Tax net finacial BEWARE Chigago Illinois Author: Lynch, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Tax net finacial Chigago , Illinois

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered flying Shark Dec 10 and never received and they will not respond to emails or messages through FB. Internet Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet