Your Search | net 10

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 13 2016
Fullfillment Center Product received by Joe Wilde.Have postal#7015 3010 0000 2790 3437. Order 3-10-16 return 2 tol issued $130 refund.Lie Sandy Utah 84070 Utah Author: Pell City, Alabama Pharmacies: Fullfillment Center Sandy Utah 84070, Utah

Jul 13 2016
Stork Radio ,Robert Sussman, Zari Sussman Ordered a fetal Doppler to rent for my daughter from man who seemed to be reputable Ob-Gyn . Had free 10 day trial and were supposed to call if wanted to return the product. Doppler came dirty and broken which is disgusting for a pregnant woman to even think of putting on her belly. Tried to call phone number listed on site and with Doppler in box., but was disconnected, as was the phone number listed on PayPal receipt. Fax was disconnected as well. Emailed twice both emails and no answer. Boca Raton Florida Author: Santa Rosa, California Pregnancy Services: Stork Radio Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Swift Funds Continues to harrass me after payment of funds I didn't owe. I went to World Gym several times after cancelling in 10/12 and they put me in collection w/ Bennet Law w/out a contract. California Sorry they have come on so strong! Author: Waldorf, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: Swift Funds CA

Jul 11 2016
Rockstone funding Good faith lending The both companies are run by Anthony Bollers alias Wayne Loverance He took over 7000.00 from me an all I hear is tomorrow he'll pay me. A scammer Stay away. I am not become his worse nightmare. I am on a mission to get every cent back Stay away Stole money told me he would fund my deal. Would close within 10 business days. Georgia Internet Author: Greenville, Rhode Island Attorneys General: Rockstone funding Good faith lending Internet

Jul 11 2016
Green Dot Walmart Money Card Held my money for over 10 days, incompetent customer service Pasadena California Author: Duarte, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Pasadena, California

Jul 11 2016
oodle Market Place William Alexander, Landon M. bvgFc and More Under cats for sale, the first 10 listings or more are scam,Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: oodle Market Place Internet

Jul 10 2016
Citi Financial After paying for 10 years my mortgage balance went up then they sold my mortgage to another company. Irving Texas Here's Why Author: Copemish, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Citi Financial Irving, Texas

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Supersonicads ripped me off by not following throught what was promised in Covet Fashion App and Gamefly charged me 10 for a free trial. Internet Author: Linwood, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Supersonicads Internet

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
ezsmallclaims.com Do Not Trust This Company Carlsbad California
Federal Lawsuit Is Finally Over With EZ Small Claims VS EZ Small Claim Author: Santa Ana, California Legal Process Services: ezsmallclaims.com Carlsbad, California

Jul 08 2016
Hometown Animal Hospital All Pets Dental, 10 lives Cat Clinic, Dr. Jan Bellows Dr. Bellows and Hometown Animal Hospital Killed My Dog. Weston Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Veterinarian Services: Hometown Animal Hospital Weston, Florida

Jul 07 2016
fitness for 10 lied i had to cancel in person then charges 2 months for cancallation brandon Florida Author: valrico, Florida Healthcare Centers: fitness for 10 brandon, Florida

Jul 07 2016
The LEAGUE 10 Page Letter Dallas Texas Author: Prentiss, Mississippi Financial Education: The LEAGUE Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2016
7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google IRVINE California Author: Newport Beach, California Food Stores: 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A IRVINE, California

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Cash Net USA Stole my money Chicago Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Financial Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 01 2016
World Financial Group, WFG. ** 10 Lies and Misreps That WFGers Tell You--And Themselves. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Financial Services: World Financial Group, Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Cash Net Usa Keep pulling my credit and won't stop Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Consumer Services: Cash Net Usa Internet

Jun 29 2016
Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Bonsall ,California Internet Author: El cerrito, California Animal Services: Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Internet

Jun 29 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers 10 minute oil changes Ripped off for service Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace. With the financial markets changing more than ever, reps are working harder than ever to give customer service they deserve. Speculative, short term investments, conservative nest egg retirement portfolio's, EJ sterling will help. EJ Sterling receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program EJ Sterling has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. Customers should feel confident and secure when they choose EJ Sterling Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: EJ Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace.Ripoff Report Verified New York, New York