Your Search | net 10

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I purchased 2 candles for a total of $26.25 on Dec 10 2016 the money was taken out of my account on Dec 12 2016 and have have not received my candles Santa Monica California Author: Beaumont , California Consumer Services: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
KT COMMUNICATIONS ran my credit card more than 10 times for the amount of 44.95 in Pennsylvania Author: lansing , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KT COMMUNICATIONS Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Randall Warmbrodt and associates Over charged me on my case. Charged me 10 grand and never completed my case. Allen Texas Author: Colony, Texas Lawyers: Randall Warmbrodt and associates Texas

Dec 24 2016
Hobbies Discount Hobbies discount. Net Vancouver bc Canada Author: Woodinville, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 23 2016
Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Social Profit Academy, Gold Mills, 10 day challenge. Refusal to refund Cottage Grove Minnesota Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Dec 22 2016
Kims Florist I ordered a ceramic penguin with a tree and flowers on the tree with a string of lights called send a hug penguin and they delivered to my brother and his wife a bunch of greenery and a about five white flowers (I paid and additional $10 for extra flowers) and it didnt look like a tree and there was no penquin or lights. It was horrible looking. Antioch California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Florists: Kims Florist Antioch, California

32, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
Hobbies Discount. Net Ordered 2 night vision binoculars over 2 months ago and still haven't received or heard anything from them. Internet Author: Bridgeport, Illinois Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount. Net Internet

Dec 21 2016
msvarietystore.net. Love owls is where I ordered from Ordered an owl lunch tote oder#6391 paid $19.95 out of my account. No response after sending 30 plus messages. Ordered 11/08/16. Money came out of my account 11/10/16 $19.95 Internet Author: ocklawaha, Florida Attorneys General: Ms variety store Florida

Dec 20 2016
Title Max Tiltle Pawn Interest rate extremely high,they charging 10 dollars per day as a late fee also. Bainbridge Georgia Author: Bainbridge, Georgia State Government: Title Max Tiltle Pawn Bainbridge , Georgia

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's project Leggings Anna & Sarah Designs LLC Ordered leggings on 11/21/2016 for two pairs of leggings set to ship 12/10. Received notice of delay in ship date. requested via customer support if it would arrive by xmas. That was 5 days ago. No response and now a full refund requested. Natick Internet Author: San Diego , California Clothing Stores: Charlie's project Leggings Internet

Dec 19 2016
High class universe On nov 228 2016 i ordered cute doggy bank from this company they took money out of my account said they would send email when sent 7 to 10 days i have not heard from them ive sent several emails to no avail. I think its a scam theres no phone number to call an i see several others have had same problem. Internet Author: bradenton, Florida Specialty Stores: High class universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
CreditNet Net Credit. com CreditNet / Net Credit is asking for your login in and password to your Bank Don't Do IT!!!!! Internet Author: Duluth, Georgia Loans: CreditNet Internet

Dec 18 2016
SATIN YOUTH Refused to give back my refund after cancellation. I have contacted satin youth by email and phone many times concerning my refund . when I call the reps. are very rude and unprofessional. I have one email stating allow 3-7 business for processing time,it has been over a month. Have been asked many time for my tracking # which I provided. STILL DON'T HAVE MY REFUND IT HAS BEEN SINCE 10/30/2016 Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: SATIN YOUTH Internet

Dec 14 2016
Farrells extreme body shaping The 10 week disappointment Andover Mn Author: Minnesota Health Spas: Farrells extreme body shaping

Dec 14 2016
Leptigen They will charge you over $100 within the first 10 days and never refund your money! Miami Florida Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Leptigen Internet

Dec 13 2016
Constellation Constellation Energy Services Over charge as electric suppler from !2/15/15 through to 10/12/2016. Agreed overcharged but I can't get my money back! De Pere Wisconsin Author: Dublin, Ohio Electrical Services: Constellation De Pere, Wisconsin

Dec 13 2016
Costa Coffee On 13th December 2016, I bought a cup of coffee and one sticky bun at a Costas Coffee shop closest to terminal C13, Dubai airport, and was charged the 34 Dinars but was charged $10 which the attendant told me was the exchange rate. I paid. However soon af Boldly lied and ripped me off Dubai United Emirates Author: Tumwater, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Costa Coffee Dubai,

Dec 11 2016
Jamie Downs Pleasanton Pool and Patio Pool was 4 out of level,waterfall was not as designed, never finished job, grout is coming out of coping. Will not return calls or get me any information on pool equipment. Adding 1-2 of water a day to pool. Took 3 months for a job that was to be 10 b days. Have not heard from him since August 2016. If anyone else has been scammed I am filing lawsuit soon if pool manufacturer Barrier Reef that pushed me to this Con man. Pleasanton Texas
Author: Poteet, Texas Pool Builders: Jamie Downs Pleasanton, Texas

Dec 11 2016
Dj sidereal On Friday July 8th at 10:58pm, I got a direct massage on Twitter from @djsidereal about him being interested for me to be on his new mixtape coming out soon. I saw the message the next day on Saturday July 9th and responded withsend the invoice of $50 after he promised to put it on his mixtape called everyone needs to know featuring 21 savage, metro booming, Kirk bang, frizzy wright and more. He promised me 1500 direct blogs, social media of over 50k people, & mixtape hosting on by society. Internet Author: Teaneck , New Jersey DJ Services: Dj sidereal Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

49, Report #1342090

Dec 08 2016
Hughes Net Misleading/Negligant account information; Entrapment into a contract; Unethical representation scurry Nationwide Author: Scurry, Texas Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide