Your Search | net 10

Sep 23 2015
L`Envi sell you a sample for $5.95 and $4.95 then 10 days later charge you $95 and $96 Internet Author: Wheatfield, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: L`Envi Internet

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Transcendent Innvocations Trainn I worked hard to get 10 people to join. Submitted the paperwork and still haven't been paid. They owe me $490.00 which I need. It should have been paid 2 weeks ago but still no money. I sent in several emails and have had no response. Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Work at Home Business: Transdencent Invocations Internet

Sep 22 2015
Cash Net USA Cash NowFederal Trade Commission Equal Credit Opportunity Washington, DC 205801-877-FTC-HELP FREE (1-877- 382-4357 FREE ) TDD: [[tel: 1-866-653-4261 FREE ]] They promise loans at low interest rates India Internet Author: Miami, Florida Cash Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Sep 21 2015
Ecyclebest Changed quote for dell computer from 86 to 32 then to $10 with no support feedback Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ecyclebest Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
net 10 i bought a 25.00 card to have my cell and 7 days later they shut off my cell saying i never bought one i called them and they wouldnt help me at all florida Author: bethel, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: net 10 Internet

Sep 21 2015
Institute of vibrant liveing I made an order 10days ago but I didn't get it I paid 48.00$ for my order they said it take 10 days but its not here I want my money or order Arizona Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Personal Services: Institute of vibrant liveing Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
WrapMatch The company had told me that they was only going to charge me $10 but the charged me $21.89 and i have to pay like $30 a month for pro and i didnt even say that i wanted that Orem Utah Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: WrapMatch Internet

Sep 19 2015
Mid island auto wreckers My husband was in contact with the place on 9/10/15. We needed a transmission for my car. They had it. They said it had 60,000 miles on it. So we told them that my husband will be driving from Groton,CT to Long Iland to get it (which is 4 hours there). They said that they will rip it our on 9/11/15. Which they did. My husband called on 9/11/15 to check on things and they said OH YAH ITS ALL GOOD WE TESTED THE TRANSMISSION AND IT IS ALL GOOD. THAT IS ONLY GOOD BUSINESS IF WE DO THAT.Deer Park New York Author: Madison, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: Mid island auto wreckers Deer Park, New York

Sep 18 2015
cash net usa David cooper and Ricky Joseph and robin miller convincing, evil, theives, foreigners, liers, ripp offs, identity thieves, robbers clear-water Florida Author: port Wentworth, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: cash net usa clear-water, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH ONLINE GAMES-Blackjack Card Number 10 only appears to place you in Busted NEVER at other times. Port Washington New York Author: Garesville, Texas Internet Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 17 2015
CORE Advisory Group Told they could stop eviction in Virginia, No lawyer showed up! I got 10 days to vacate a home I lived in for 24 years.... Dana point, Irvine, Socal Cal Califoria/Orem Utah Nationwide Company's Response to Complainant George Gould Author: Stafford, Virginia Legal Services: CORE Advisory Group Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
7-10 Services LLC Jesse Haug Untrustworthy Apple Valley Minnesota Author: Shakopee, Minnesota Building Services: 7-10 Services LLC Apple Valley, Minnesota

Sep 14 2015
09:50 AM Carol Adams I am too shocked to the treatmenr I am rec. from Carol as I have been with them for over 10 yrs and just trying to get the 50 they promised to test the shampoo conditioner for a month .Ohio Author: TROY, Ohio Social Services: Carol Adams TROY, Ohio

Sep 14 2015
Someplace Else Property LLP Ben Christmas 2005 investment of GBP10,000 in a Genius Brazil project. Architects promised, no news since March 2015. Where are the plans for the last ,almost, 10 years. London Nationwide Author: Duesseldorf, Alabama Architects & Designers: Someplace Else Property LLP Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Kaplan University I learned how to write one type of essay for !allmost 2000$, then l got to my next semester and they tried to teach the same type of essay in 10 weeks to build up to. I wanted to be an art psychologist and they cannot give that type of degree. Lees Summit Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Sep 13 2015
Discount Retail Store Services DRSS ($10 clothing store) Rip Off, Do not Trust them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Discount Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2015
Rejuvalux RX Green Clover Media, Prodiet Pill, Newskin Beauty, Haircandy, White Kidney Bean, This company, or individual, charged my debit card for items which I did not purchase. I noticed the charges on my bank statement. They had an online ad for a free trial of lotion. I ordered the trial for $4.95 shipping. I did not receive the product after one month and when I checked by bank statement noticed that there were 4 charges, two for 4.95 and two for $88.95, each taken out one week after the other. Internet Author: Corralitos, California Beauty Products: Rejuvalux RX Internet

Sep 09 2015
Lily Ann Cabinets DO NOT BELIEVE the 10 day ship time- try ONE MONTH with OUT-OF-STOCK items Adrian Michigan Author: birmingham, Alabama Kitchens: Lily Ann Cabinets Adrian,, Michigan

Sep 08 2015
Net Spend Gloria, Sundae Epps, Mrs. Jones CPN SCAM with Net Spend, Gloria, Mrs. Jones, Sundae Epps and Compnay New York/New Jersey? Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Financial Services: Net Spend Internet

Sep 08 2015
x2 home Amazon/ x2home After reading free shipping for $35 order I one click purchased - they cahrged $10 to ship and wouldn't cancel the ordr Internet Author: Quartzsite, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: x2 home Internet

Sep 06 2015
Orlando SEO Consultant Kevin Kemp Orlando SEO Consultants James McGowan Andrew Ford Net Consultants Paid $4500 for a website and it was never done! DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS MONEY! Orlando Florida
BBB complaint finally posted! Author: Orlando, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: Orlando SEO Consultant Orlando, Florida

Sep 05 2015
Nordyne, LLC Frigidaire NORDYNE Relies on Bureaucratic Loophole to Avoid Honoring their 10-Year Equipment Warranty O'Fallon Missouri Author: San Antonio, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Nordyne, LLC O'Fallon, Missouri

Sep 04 2015
Prime Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Las Vegas, Nevada