NET DETECTIVE ORDERS.NETDETECTIVE.NET NETDETECTIVE.COM NETDETECTIVE HD PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net detective orders.netdetective.net netdetective.com netdetective hd publishing
There may be more specific results for "net detective orders.netdetective.net netdetective.com netdetective hd publishing"
For more specific results for "net detective orders.netdetective.net netdetective.com netdetective hd publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 17 2017
nowflashlights.biz TV Fox Antenna Ordered 3 HD TV Antennas. Credit card was charged $96.00 & some change. They are useless. Tried the different methods of installation as stated in instructions, but no luck. Cannot get ahold of the company for return instructions. Internet Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: nowflashlights.biz Internet

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 12 2017
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED Business | Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Medford, New York

Sep 11 2017
Angela Judge Ndueczon Publishing Group I contracted Miss Judge to edit and format two novels for publication. TAMPA FLORIDA Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Book Publishers: Angela Judge Tampa, Florida,

Sep 09 2017
CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA, SPEEDY CASH & 500 CASH ADVANCE Ripoff Scam 4110 Rio Bravo St #108, El Paso,  Texas Author: Utica, Michigan Cash Services: CASH NET USA, Internet

Sep 08 2017
TOM I received a call A few moments ago from a Portia Rollins. After reading the post from http://accrispin.blogspot.com/2014/11/solicitation-alert-litfire-publishing.html I realize just how bad they are scamming, as one of their main marketers uses different names. I was told that my book was very interesting and that they had read it she then proceeded to say that it had a great story to it. when I asked if she enjoyed the dancing firefighters scene, she then proceeded to say yes that was a great scene. Guess what there are no dancing firefighters in my book. So obviously full of crap. Have a nice day Litfire I will be reporting furiously. http://authoru.org/publishing-rip-offs-scams-and-predators.html https://litfirepublish Texas Author: houston, Texas News Media: TOM , Texas

35, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
Meta bank Jefferson net spend many more cards Ripped of.f never had a net spend or meta bank card or a Jefferson card. now trying to sue me for some idinity thief so I will play hardball. I turned this over to my attorney and placing a lawsuit against this company for many reasons. I advise everyone to do the same Saint Cloud Nationwide Author: San Augustine, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Meta bank Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Inventel They sell the HD Mirror Cam but never deliver it. When called they either hand up on you or tell you they have computer problems and you should call back in 3 hours HD Mirror Cam Nationwide Author: Waretown, New Jersey Cameras & Video: Inventel Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Sep 05 2017
Cash Net US Group Cash Advance Inc., Cash Advance Saying I owe them money i never got from them and continue to harass me with emails. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Cash Net US Group Internet

Sep 03 2017
Packt Publishing Company sleazed itself into refusing to help me with an order, even after I had contacted them. Birmingham Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Computer Training & Education: Packt Publishing Internet

Sep 02 2017
Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Brookshire Trust They Stole over $10,000.00 from me a single mother of 3 and left me homeless 2 days before school started! Plano Internet I have contacted Lewisville Police Department Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Internet

Aug 31 2017
Aaron Coleman Financial Crime Enforcement NetworkCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ez Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America Payday Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations I received what appeared to be a legitimate attempt at debt collection. After just a few minutes of digging, I found this out to be a common scam / fraud. Los Angeles California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Clearwater, Florida Collection Agency's: Aaron Coleman Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2017
Lombardi Publishing I sent them 95.00 dollars for a report to show me how to invest in 422k accounts and received nothing New York New York Author: Wyoming, Michigan Investment Brokers: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Aug 31 2017
Strategic Publishing Group They promised that I would have coverage in the front of a magazine that goes out to the 4 country clubs in my area. This was to be a quarterly publication and they produced NOTHING!!! They are a HUGE FRAUD!!!! Boca Raton FL **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Strategic Publishing Group Internet

Aug 31 2017
Conslines.com Santiago Dr Q Internet She tried to commit fraud to us Author: Detroit, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Conslines.com Internet

Aug 31 2017
florida peach publishing, Michelle Mako, Michelle Mako Refuse to give my refund $250.00, but I have emails where she said she will Lauderdale Lakes Florida  Proplayerpublishing.com and jeanllanos@nbanflauthors.com scam artist Michelle Mako, Michelle Mako Refuse to give my refund $250.00, but I have emails where she said she will. Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: florida peach publishing Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Aug 30 2017
Platinum Millinium Publishing - Ty Cohen - Kindle King Scam - authorized $0.99 CD and was fraudulently that AND then fraudulently $67.73 the next month! Garner North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Bishkek, Computer Classes: Platinum Millinium Publishing Internet

Aug 30 2017
Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson, C&J Publishing, Ciceli Johnson, Paranomics Inc. Non Profit establishment and Primary Tradeline reporting Elk Grove California Author: Nine Mile Falls, Washington Business Consulting: Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson Elk Grove, California

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide