NET DETECTIVE HD PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net detective hd publishing
There may be more specific results for "net detective hd publishing"
For more specific results for "net detective hd publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 06 2017
Internet saviour,ghost walker of the net. He came to my rescue after being ripped off by fake hackers. ALABAMA CHICAGO Author: Abbeville, Alabama Computer Fraud: ghost.hack@linuxmail.org Internet

Mar 04 2017
Advertize on my car .net Get Paid to drive : Drive Benefits.com They don't pay you in cash..Misleading to the point of a straight scam!!..They take your money,finding new ways to charge things to you that you don't need. Provo, Utah Author: Spokane, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car .net Internet

Mar 02 2017
Cash Net Us Group, James Parker Email scam Internet Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Loans: Cash Net Us Group Internet

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Nouvalift Totally unable to reach the company itself. I see the product for sale all over the net I don't know Internet
Author: Oak Hills, California Beauty Salons: Nouvalift Internet

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 15 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Net should be prosecuted. It's unbelieveable that they can stay in business Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet: Hughes Net Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Hobbies discount. Net Never received the product that I ordered and paid for. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount. Net Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Joseph Van-Y Joe Van-Y, Joe Vany, HD Homes, SJ Homes, Douglas Van-Y, Doug Van-Y Convicted Scammer - Shady Contractor - Scammed $23000, left leaky roof and partially done porch West Branch Michigan
Stories can be told Author: Midland, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Joseph Van-Y West Branch, Michigan

Feb 07 2017
Tate Publishing, Ryan Tate, Trinity Tate, Mark Swindle A Promise to Tate Publishing is Nothing More than a White Wash Grave Mustang Oklahoma Author: Plano, Texas Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Plasma Net Inc Winner 65 in tv Internet Author: Long Beach, California Art Galleries: Plasma Net Inc Internet

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Jan 30 2017
Radiant Skin radiant skin collagen serum, Luscious Youth Eye Cream, Radiant skin serumRadiant Skin Customer Service support.13386.139cdf2a7ed823dc@helpscout .net Sent unwanted face cream, unpleasant representative on phone South Orange New Jersey Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Internet

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 28 2017
Cash net usa Fraudulent loans Chicago Illinois Chicago Illinoi Author: WEST MIFFLIN, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Cash net usa Pennsylvania

48, Report #1351959

Jan 25 2017
Tax net finacial BEWARE Chigago Illinois Author: Lynch, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Tax net finacial Chigago , Illinois

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma