NET SPEND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net spend
There may be more specific results for "net spend"
For more specific results for "net spend"
Showing 1-25 of 3,652 Found Reports For more specific results for "net spend"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 19 2017

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Victoriahearts Victoria brides This compaany is a scam. They have someone keep you chatting while you use up credits that cost 20 cent a piece. You have to spend 500 of these credits to buy the persons email address from the company. The software on the site does not work properly and they will not compensate you for it and the CSR will tell you it is your fault. unknown Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Dating Services: Victoriahearts Internet

Jul 10 2017
Hughes Net Customer Service & Billing is Incorrgiable Called in to cancel service as we were moving out of state Opelousas Nationwide Author: Opelousas, Louisiana Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Letoile skin care I'm a single mom of four and I usually don't don't spend money on facial creams but they way the put this out there I thought I could afford it ,no where did I see that 89 and 98 dollars would be taken from my account . Because of these deductions from my account I am now overdrawn on my checking account and the insufficient faccount charges keep piling up . Letoile has ripped myself and my children off and I'm in financial trouble over something I thought would cost around 10$ is costing me my rent money and groceries. Internet Author: Hot springs, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Letoile skin care Internet

Jul 07 2017
Cash Net Usa Benjamin Taylor I was trying to get a personal loan. They had me buy 2 different gift cards with 100.00 on each card to prove i had money to make the first payment when due. They then took the card number. Put me on hold for 20 minutes. When they got back on the phone they said that the loan money would be in my account in 20 minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that i have to pay 350.00 for an insurance for the loan.  Nationwide Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Loans: Cash Net Usa Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Health Net Health Net Ruby 4Medicare Advantage insurance Medical insurance company will rip you off, and they don't care! Nationwide Health Net Ruby 4 Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Health Insurance: Health Net Internet

Jun 30 2017
Cash Net US Group Cash Net USA Send me a threatening and harrassing email Internet I know it's a scam Author: Winter Springs, Florida Loans: Cash Net US Group Internet

Jun 29 2017
avanti skin renewal i am a widowed woman on disability trying to raise two small grandkids. i decided to splurge and spend the $4.95 (s&h) to see if this product really worked. not only did thxxey charge me more than double for s&h, but also tried to charge me two more amounts totaling almost $200.00. now my bank is charging me $68.00 in overdraft fees! Internetxx Author: pecks mill, West Virginia Skin Care: avanti skin renewal Internet

Jun 29 2017
Denver General Contractors Thomas Anthony Roca I hired this company, Denver General Contractors that advertises on CraigsList to install a washer and dryer. on June 28, 2017 and he send a mexican guy that did not speak any english and did not know how to do the job, did not have any tools and charged me $105 . He did not hook up the washer correctly and he did not hook up the dryer vent to the dryer. After I told him that I do not have water coming to the washer and dryer vent was not hooked up to the dryer he threaten me with calling the police. I do not know why, but that is what he did, he called me names and profenities and said his worker only did the dryer not the washer, like someone will spend 2 hours to hook up a dryer. Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: Denver General Contractors Englewood,

Jun 28 2017
Cash Net Us Group Internet Author: Turlock, California Banks: Cash Net Us Group Internet

Jun 27 2017
Tracpone took 1500 minutes in two weeks on cell phone and net 10 wifi Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracpone Internet

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 24 2017
MAX BISHOP. A RUDE, BULLY, VULGAR, (((REDACTED))) WOMAN HATING, WANNA BE MULE TRAINER BUT REALLY A HORRID SCOUNDRAL TRADER. WANNA BE SCOUNDRAL MULE TRADER. WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY OR YOULL SPEND IT ON HOSPITAL BILLS Paragould Arkansas Author: Redwood City, California Animal Abuse: MAX BISHOP Paragould, Arkansas

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 06 2017
cs-fashion,net I was nearly scammed by some two-bit phishing punks Internet Author: Abington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: cs-fashion,net Internet

Jun 05 2017
Ronald Webster Ronald Ent, 3895 ButterCreek Dr,. Mississippi, MS 39762-0156I received a 'Priority Mail' with a cashier's check for $2850, which seemed legit. A letter asked me to send two moneygrams for $1200 each, spend $100 on whatever I wanted and $300 for my troubl Mystery Shopper Alamo Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: Ronald Webster

Jun 03 2017
Drain-Net ,AKA Drain-Tech, sells horrible products and doesn't give you money back Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Drain-Net Internet

Jun 01 2017
Cash Net Us Group Jack Brown Threatened jail for 72 hours Internet Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash Net Us Group Internet

May 30 2017
Cash Net US Group Cash net us group is trying to extort money from me for the same as others saying I owe the 832.75 which is what the are saying others owe Internet Author: Mt Holly, New Jersey Cash Services: Cash Net US Group Internet

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama If the phenix city police and russel country care about child abuse they should go after parents who use their kids as weapons to charge a innocent person with sexual abuse they are not transparent Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet