Your Search | net zero

Jun 20 2014
Sikes Construction Inc Hugh Sikes Sikes Construction Inc takes unprofessional to a whole new level. They have absolutely no integrity. Mr Sikes employee Paul, rear ended my vehicle on a weekend in April 2014 when he should not have been driving his company truck...Paul gave us his insurance information and when I filed a claim he denied it. He also hit the vehicle hard enough to cause my daughter to have to go to the Chiropractor 3 times a week for 2 months. I had proof and a confession from the employee Paul, who hit my vehicle but Mr Sikes refused to right his employee's wrong. I even agreed to work on a cash basis instead of through insurance and only asked them to fix my bumper for $500... Only $500! I was being kind. I understand running a business can be stressful, I didn't want to cause any more stress for Mr Sikes... I called a few times to try and get the issue resolved and after a few back and forth calls and emails Mr Sikes responded with frankly I don't give a damn, harassing me and my employees! I'm done! Maybe Mr Sikes needs to stop acting like a victim and own up to his employees mistake? He even admitted to me that he believed me over his employee Paul... However, I decided due to my husband deploying and me being ill that it was too much for me to deal with so I dropped the case. I thought I would get this information out there because honestly, would you want someone that unprofessional working for you?? I certainly wouldn't. Very unprofessional, zero integrity and very dishonest. Sounds like a business everyone should stay away from! Panama City Florida Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Home Improvements: Sikes Construction Inc Panama City, Florida

Jun 20 2014
eyesonnet.com / Rozi Rahmanan NY SEO COMPANY SCAM EYES ON NET New York New York Author: Seattle, Washington Search Engine Optimization: eyesonnet.com New York, New York

Jun 19 2014
Global Web Designs AKA Global Net Designs with Barron & Ryan Hilton Said They Could Custom Design, They Said They Had What It Took, I Contracted With Them For $9000 And They Are NO GOOD ROTTEN CROOKS!! They Have My Money, I have NO SITE and They Have NO Desire To Make It Right!! Springfield Missouri Author: Republic, Missouri Websites: Global Web Designs Springfield, Missouri

Jun 18 2014
Verizion Wireless Verizon Wireless Phone and Internet Verizion Unlimited Phone and Wireless net work Scammed me concenring the price of their Service... New York,new York Author: pico rivera, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizion Wireless New York,new York, New York

Jun 18 2014
Zero Porosity Casting bad business practices Waltham Massachusetts Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Jewelers: Zero Porosity Casting Waltham, Massachusetts

Jun 16 2014
Net Detective Company did not deliver a quarter of what they advertised Internet Author: Scarborough, Maine Private Investigators: Net Detective Internet

Jun 15 2014
Moissanite.com Charles & Colvard Poorly crafted products, abhorrent customer service, and zero follow-through on call backs, shipping labels, exchangess and refunds. Worst ever!!! Morrisville North Carolina Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Moissanite.com Morrisville, North Carolina

Jun 14 2014
Nelson/Bennie's Homes Commodore Homes http://nelsonhomesva.com/ I would like to be contacted as well. We have not completed things but are not getting satisfaction re: damaged and incorrectly constructed items in the home. Feel free to call me at three zero one nine zero four nine nine seven two Rustburg Virginia Author: Bedford, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Nelson/Bennie's Homes Internet

Jun 14 2014
@queenkelseybitch All you have to do is buy the vanilla reload network from cvs walgreens or 711 its $4 and it needs to have a scratch off on the backI'm able to add a zero at the end of your amount for example $250=$2500 only takes 20 min no personal info no scams no frauds all legit Internet Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: @queenkelseybitch Internet

Jun 14 2014
Hughes Net Terrible internet service provider, rips people off and is no good for people with multiple computers. GERMANTOWN Maryland Author: Vance, Alabama Internet: Hughes Net GERMANTOWN, Maryland

Jun 12 2014
GoWireless (Verizon) scamming & deceptive sales practices; zero customer service; leaving it up to Verizon to solve their problem Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: GoWireless (Verizon) Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Jun 12 2014
USA cash net Richard Harris Accusing me of fraud say the have 4 charges against me Texas Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Banks: USA cash net Internet

Jun 11 2014
Tax Net Financial Shoddy Service, Unprofessional and None Caring about it's Customers Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: San Francisco, California Income tax: Tax Net Financial Internet

Jun 11 2014
PetFood Direct ZERO Customer Service: Order Not Shipped, Emails Not Answered, Phone Not Picked Up Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Stores: PetFood Direct Internet

Jun 10 2014
Mofoco Enterprises Roy HenningPaul HenningMatt HenningRandy Henning No comunication, No running engine or shifting tranny. Rip Off. Numerous complaints on the net. Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Henry, Nebraska Auto manufactures: Mofoco Enterprises Milwaukee, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
business pro designs didnt deliver what promised zero services india Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Search Engine Optimization: business pro designs Internet

Jun 10 2014
Hughes net internet Worse internet option by far . Hugh's net sends sub contractors to do the installation . The contractors installed the satellite in my front window of our home . 3 feet from the front . Drilled two holes in front of our home and only needed one. You will Used car sales man and woman, lies, bank withdrawal to much ! More to the story than advertised . Internet Author: Bogalusa, Louisiana Internet Services: Hugh's net internet Internet

Jun 09 2014
Mega Millions Lottery International Co Mega Millions Lottery Net Ltd, MegaMillions, Mr. Mark Fisher lottery fraud, lottery scam, tax fraud, nonexistent company, using fake PO Box Sacramento California Author: South Grafton, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Millions Lottery International Co Sacramento, California

Jun 09 2014
Metlife Auto & Home/ Credit Collection Service charging me $241.00 for car insurance service, I went with another insurance company but my new insurance informing them of the facts. My local agency TWFG Insurance Service Inc, The Woodlands ,Suzan, sent my a statement stating that I owed zero dollars. Boston Massachusetts Author: Richmond, Texas Car Insurance: Metlife Auto & Home Boston, Massachusetts

Jun 06 2014
net 10 charged my credit cards miami fl Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: net 10 Nationwide

46, Report #1120289

Jun 05 2014
Josef Yarmus AKA RestoRestoration Pros of Arizona, Ground Zero Restoration, Dynamic Restoration, Wet2Dry More Ripping off people that perform work for him. scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Josef Yarmus scottsdale, Arizona

47, Report #1152051

Jun 04 2014
ARTIFICIALAIMING.NET Dishonest, immature business practices. Refusal to grant refund when ZERO days of service have been provided. Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Computer Software: ARTIFICIALAIMING.NET Internet

48, Report #1151905

Jun 03 2014
skinhale I had made a purchase on the net from them. I was told 5-10 days for delivery. 15 days later I've never received my purchase and my debit card was not reimburssed. I tried to e-mail them and was unable to send, coming back as mailer-damon. dallas Internet Author: willard, Ohio Medical Supplies: skinhale Internet

Jun 02 2014
cashnet usa however this is not the actual company A man(indian accent) claiming to be from cashnet usa called stating approval for a loan. So i began to question him he transferred me to his supervisor. He proceed to explain this loan. As i continued to question about the money how would it be deposited all he could reply was when do you want your first payment date. finally he said i had options of paying it by checking debit credit card or prepaid card. I hung up on him and then did some digging on the phone number and cashnet company. called him back and told him he was a fraud and scam he hung up on me. Then they called me back again. I contacted the actual Cash net Usa company which does not service my area and turns out that they have been made aware of the scam that is going on and is asking that people contact their fraud department 866-254-3581 ext 8616 to report the matter. A case is currently being built in reference to this. Chicago, Nationwide Author: Harlem, Georgia Loans: cashnet usa Nationwide

May 31 2014
Capital Management Ventures RMG Systems BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!! IF THEY CAN NET JUST ONE FISH THEY ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME. Internet
Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Capital Management Ventures Internet