NET ZERO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net zero
There may be more reports for "net zero"
For more results perform a general search for "net zero"
Showing 26-50 of 4,123 Found Reports For more specific results for "net zero"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
B.G. LENDERS SERVICE, LLC Dishonest, Zero Integrity and Lies Queensbury New York Very unprofessional. Author: Clifton Park, New York Motor Vehicle: B.G. LENDERS SERVICE, LLC Queensbury, New York

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Hobbies discount. Net Never received the product that I ordered and paid for. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount. Net Internet

Feb 11 2017
Medicina Mexico Order Not Received and Zero Company Response Playas de Rosarito, Order Arrived Author: Sunset, Texas Drugstores: Medicina Mexico Playas de Rosarito,, Mexico

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Gyft Gyft.com Took my money, zero response from customer service. Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: Gyft Internet

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 07 2017
Crestline Windows WeatherShield Windows and DoorsMenards Crestline Windows Dealer Jean Berry Crestline Windows Lifetime Warranty Means ZERO and Their Windows Suck Medford WI and Nationwide Author: Camdenton, Missouri Building Products: Crestline Windows Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Lauren Klein Jewelry Rip off! Fake stones, zero quality, terrible customer service Internet
Author: Scotch plains , New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Lauren Klein Jewelry Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Plasma Net Inc Winner 65 in tv Internet Author: Long Beach, California Art Galleries: Plasma Net Inc Internet

Feb 06 2017
Spiritually Raw Consulting Ajay Matta, April Matta For Zero Results Contact This Outfit Internet Setting the Record Straight Author: Franklin, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: Spiritually Raw Consulting Internet

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbiesdiscount advertises on facebook. The were selling night vision binoculars. I bought a pair and they are substandard binoculars which have zero night vision capabilities. They will not respond to my emails and they have no contact phone number. The should be sued for fraud and misrepresenting this product as it is a POS. Internet Author: Tonopah, Arizona Fishing: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Jan 30 2017
Deano's Automotive Zero Integrity. Will refuse to honor warranty on work if involves major damage. Reno Nevada Author: Fernley, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Deano's Automotive Reno, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
Radiant Skin radiant skin collagen serum, Luscious Youth Eye Cream, Radiant skin serumRadiant Skin Customer Service support.13386.139cdf2a7ed823dc@helpscout .net Sent unwanted face cream, unpleasant representative on phone South Orange New Jersey Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Internet

Jan 28 2017
Cash net usa Fraudulent loans Chicago Illinois Chicago Illinoi Author: WEST MIFFLIN, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Cash net usa Pennsylvania

45, Report #1351959

Jan 25 2017
Tax net finacial BEWARE Chigago Illinois Author: Lynch, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Tax net finacial Chigago , Illinois

46, Report #1351916

Jan 25 2017
Granahan Construction and John Granahan I paid $14k for zero results Orange County and Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Granahan Construction California

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
911 Signal USA Do NOT Use this Company!!!!!! Jupiter Florida Still No Response from Company Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: 911 Signal USA Jupiter, Florida

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet