Your Search | net zero

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide
27, Report #1320220

Aug 11 2016
Tele-Metro Ali Bazzi Stole Product that was sold on net 30 and refused to pay, stopped responding Southfield Michigan Author: Riverside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tele-Metro Southfield, Michigan

Aug 09 2016
Cash net usa Harry Morgan State that I was approved for alone up to $10,000 and discuss payments but I never follow threw with it I called the main office and they state that there's no Harry Morgan account manger here because we don't have no account manger. Chicago Illinois Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Accounting: Cash net usa Internet

Aug 08 2016
Together networks limited Together net Took money from my account after I unsubscribed before the 3 day trial was over Valleta Internet Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Adult Web Site: Together networks limited Internet

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut More LIES, ABUSE - and Poor spelling Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut
31, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania
32, Report #1320498

Aug 03 2016
The Law Offices of Rotstein and Shiffman Unprofessional and Uncouth. After signing papers, you will never receive any reports of progress. Zero communication. Do not be fooled! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Rotstein and Shiffman Daytona Beach, Florida
33, Report #1320423

Aug 03 2016
Us cash net The person name James York send me info state that I have a loan for $ 300.00 an send me corth paper to pay $900.00 I am worried he I should buy a iTunes card for $ 300.00 an send the info to him he also have all my info ss an bank info what should I Internet Author: New York Accounting: Us cash net Internet
34, Report #1319999

Aug 01 2016
gasbike net gasbikenet l.a. well i orderd a 32 sprocket they gave no bolt or adpter to use to hook up to my wheel. and a raceing billet head and no bolt came with that pissed me off. los angles. , gasbikenet. Internet Author: sutton west ontario., Alabama Auto Parts: gasbike net Internet
35, Report #1319463

Jul 28 2016
36, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wealthy Affiliate Kyle A real overview of Wealthy Affiliate and the Scam that they are running! CON MEN! Internet
Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero is Apart of This Scam Author: WashingtonDC, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Wealthy Affiliate Internet

Jul 21 2016
05:48 PM Roy MartinCash net USA8901S Wilton PlaceSan Francisco, CA 90047 Sent me threading emails, I have till Monday noon 1 pm to respond to arrest warrant MTR141797456. Called left threatening messages. San Francisco California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cash Services: Internet

Jul 21 2016
David Lewis representing American Cash Net Justin Brown Law Firm Complaint against me. Bakersfield California Author: Parma, Ohio Collection Agencies: David Lewis representing American Cash Net Bakersfield , California

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

Jul 19 2016
12:11 PM I ordered a Carolina Panters Jersey and was told I would have my tracking number in 48 hours and the jersey in 2 weeks. I have neither and ZERO correspondance. Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Specialty Stores: Internet

Jul 18 2016
Commercial Residential Aluminum Tom Teffenhart - President Poor Workmanship, Zero Customer Service, Refusing to Uphold Warranty Nokomis Florida
Update 8/16/2016 Author: Englewood, Florida Builders & Contractors: Commercial Residential Aluminum Nokomis, Florida

Jul 16 2016
CASH NET USA Jerry Brown - Attorney stating to call him NOW To:- Any authorized law enforcement officer An application by a federal law enforcement officer or an attorney for the government requested to arrest the following person. sacramento California collection Author: Flowermound, Texas Cash Services: CASH NET USA sacramento, California

Jul 16 2016
Garnier Garnier color styler Garner product claims zero damage comes out 2-3 washes my hair fell out and tangled and did not wash out San Diego California
Author: Paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: Garnier San Diego , California

Jul 14 2016
Evo Canada evo payments International Signed my business up for a 411 service that they have zero paperwork or voice authorization for? Montreal, Quebec Author: Sudbury, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Evo Canada Montreal,, Quebec

Jul 14 2016
Sears Home Improvement Bathroom Remodel - Expensive, not quality work, deceptive information, disrespectful, zero customer focus - Columbus Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Sears Home Improvement Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Alternative Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jul 09 2016
ZIP LOCAL This Company is running SEO SCAMS. I contacted this company for Seo services, paid for 3 months got zero, canceled my account and that was the end of that! or so I thought! a bad experience results so I decided to hire another company to help me out after this Company took all my money in 3 months and produced nothing!!! I had found a new Company that started producing some results, all of a sudden this ZIP LOCAL start calling me telling me I owe money even after I dropped them, claiming they were doing work demanding thousands of dollars. They would not stop calling us, when we ignored the menacing phone calls they hired lawyers who were also making rediclous menacing phone calls!! They then hired different lawyers even after we told lawyers they are SCAM Artists trying to con ous out of $6000 for zero work zero results. Its like they just can't work with customers ligitimalely, they are like leeches trying to scam customers off court cases be warned!! Utah
Company's Response and Rebuttal Author: new York, new york, New York Search Engine Optimization: ZIP LOCAL UT 84606-7353, Utah

Jul 08 2016
07:47 PM Do Not Trust This Company Carlsbad California
FOX NEWS COVERS THE STORY AND SHOWS THE TRUTH Author: Santa Ana, California Legal Process Services: Carlsbad, California