NET 10 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net 10
There may be more specific results for "net 10"
For more specific results for "net 10"
Showing 1-25 of 8,687 Found Reports For more specific results for "net 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Pretty-sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers from them & waited the 10 weeks & they never arrived. Na Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Kitchens: Pretty-sweet.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
AN & Associates Florence Scovel Back support ordered, product, flimsy rubbish that would fit nor support a 10 yr old no contact possible with this online gang of thieves. mississuaga Ontario Author: chuburna pto yucatan, Utah Alternative Health: AN & Associates Florence Scovel mississuaga ,

Jul 14 2017
YP.com YP the real yellow pages My agency agreement signed contract was not paid commission for the last 10 months Irvine Nationwide Author: Lake Forest , California Advertising Agencies: YP.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Core Skincare Con Artist you order promo for $10 they ship more draft $86 w/o your consent and won't refund or allow returns Buffalo New York Author: Midlothian, Virginia Eye Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

Jul 12 2017
ESIS / CHUBB This company has been giving me the run around for 9 months over a vehicle accident that occurred on 10 /22 /2016. . Unknown Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Car Insurance: ESIS / CHUBB Internet

Jul 11 2017
Luxury Pools of Michigan Greg Ibrahim Alpha Pools 10 Months and the Pool Is Only a Third of the Way Completed, Rip Off Pool Contractor Shelby Twp Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Luxury Pools of Michigan Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 10 2017
Hughes Net Customer Service & Billing is Incorrgiable Called in to cancel service as we were moving out of state Opelousas Nationwide Author: Opelousas, Louisiana Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Beaute Beaute products are a total ripoff! I thought I was receiving two samples for $10. They, of course, put me on automatic renewal and charged me $95 for the two products. When I called to cancel, they told me they had already shipped, tho could not give me a tracking no. Also, when you call, they pressure you with all kinds of questions and products. Learned my lesson. DO NOT deal with this company or believe customer reviews--just another internet scammer, and the the cremes themselves are no better than anything I've tried before. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Beaute Internet

Jul 10 2017
Vision Security Vision Satellite, Rob Harris, Daniel Rodriguez A COMPANY AND PEOPLE THAT FAIL TO PAY AND TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES FAIRLY, BIG SCAMMERS! Orem, Utah
happy ex employee Author: OREM, Utah Vision Security Orem, Utah

Jul 09 2017
Letoile skin care I'm a single mom of four and I usually don't don't spend money on facial creams but they way the put this out there I thought I could afford it ,no where did I see that 89 and 98 dollars would be taken from my account . Because of these deductions from my account I am now overdrawn on my checking account and the insufficient faccount charges keep piling up . Letoile has ripped myself and my children off and I'm in financial trouble over something I thought would cost around 10$ is costing me my rent money and groceries. Internet Author: Hot springs, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Letoile skin care Internet

Jul 08 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions Auto ship over $120. @month. Only ordered $10. Free Trial Mooresville North Carolina Author: McLean, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Perfect Nutra Solutions North Carolina

Jul 07 2017
Cash Net Usa Benjamin Taylor I was trying to get a personal loan. They had me buy 2 different gift cards with 100.00 on each card to prove i had money to make the first payment when due. They then took the card number. Put me on hold for 20 minutes. When they got back on the phone they said that the loan money would be in my account in 20 minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that i have to pay 350.00 for an insurance for the loan.  Nationwide Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Loans: Cash Net Usa Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 06 2017
THE BEDDING EXPERTS RIP OFF 5 YEAR OLD MATTRESS 10 YR WARRANTY OUT OF BUSINESS JOLIET, IL Nationwide Author: Naperville, Illinois Bed & Bath: THE BEDDING EXPERTS Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Lumela and alucia skin cream, Luna skin Ordered 6/10/17 for 14 day trial received on 6/16/17, started using it , used for 4 days, checked banking acct and I was charged on 6/24/17 over $188, not over 14 days yet, they counted the day I ordered. I sent back 6/26/17, would respond or credit my acct., said I didn't return in 14 days. No where is it stated that 14 days begins when ordered or how much. Very disappointing and expensive. Couldn't use product, very misleading. Los Angeles California and internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Skin Care: Lumela and alucia skin cream Internet