Your Search | net 10

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Who are you, Robert _______? Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 13 2017
revita youth tryrevitayouth bait and switch offer charges you before you can try it for 10 days deceptive Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: revita youth Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Move out expenses were unrealistically high. Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Complaint Closed 10/1/14: Per Attorney General of Washington State Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 07 2017
Net Spend Debit card service issued by Boki Bank in Austin Texas Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Kendalia , Texas Consumer Services: Net Spend Nationwide

gorge net internet False claims of internet speed provided Hood River Oregon
Author: Goldendale, Washington Internet Service Providers: gorge net internet Hood River, Oregon

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear advertised as used and developed by Christy Brinkley The ad claimed they would send a 14 day trial. I cancelled after 11 days because I have a better product. They billed me approx. $90.00 for the product and shipping saying it was a 30 day product but I had a 10 day trial. They are very misleading. Nationwide Author: Greenville, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Skinendear Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
I-10 Premier Auto Sales/ Fast and Furious LLC Auto Sales Ripoff Artist Phoenix Arizona
Cutting Thru The Excessive Wordiness... Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: I-10 Premier Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Bobsoutlets.com Never shipped my COUNTERFEIT NORTH FACE COAT and has been 10 days waiting for my refund !!! Customer support phone # is never working and TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS TO GET ANY REPLIES FROM EMAIL. IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER GET A REPLY!!! Internet Internet Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Doux et Luxueux Luxury Skin Buyer Beware: Read fine print. Very short trial period. You will get billed full amount within 10 days of receipt and put on monthly subscription. Tampa FL Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Doux et Luxueux Internet

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 29 2016
Protean terrarium designs Jason perillo I ordered and paid for a custom terrarium for our pet. I paid him the full amount and ever received the tank. After the initial correspondence, Jason Perillo the owner never returned or spoke to me again. It has been 10 weeks since he cashed my check for the amount of $230, cost of item and shipping Winthrop ME Internet Author: New orleans, Louisiana Consumer Services: Protean terrarium designs Internet

Dec 29 2016
hastings international silver oak casino winning is fun. getting paid on a withdrawal is not possible. i was approved for two wins of $2,000. each on 8/10/2016 and 8/28/2016. they claim to pay within 10-15 days after approval. still waiting dec.29,2016. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: hastings international Internet

Dec 29 2016
Express Information Systems Wasn't allowed to cancel whthout paying 10% Phoenix Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Express Information Systems Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia