Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: net 10 cell
There may be more reports for "net 10 cell"
For more results perform a general search for "net 10 cell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R.. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
Quality Phone Repairs Transphoners Be aware of their cell phone repair. They are using old batteries on the phones that you are taking for repair. Margate Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Quality Phone Repairs Margate, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Net should be prosecuted. It's unbelieveable that they can stay in business Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet: Hughes Net Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Hobbies discount. Net Never received the product that I ordered and paid for. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount. Net Internet

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Dermasoft skin restore Pure cell skin careTNS Ravish eye care Used shark tank as a ploy to scam and take advantage. Caused skin reaction and does not work-false advertising! Internet Common tactic Author: Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft skin restore Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Pure cell Dermosoft , Santa Ana, CA 92799 Offered trial of products for $4.95 each, within 15 days charged my credit card for $89.00 each Santa Ana California Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Pure cell Santa Ana, California

Feb 07 2017
Sell Phone Basement LLC Sells Cell Phones as NEW when in fact they are third party referbished Internet Author: Dover, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sell Phone Basement LLC Internet