NET SPEND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: net spend
There may be more specific results for "net spend"
For more specific results for "net spend"
Showing 1-25 of 20,118 Found Reports For more specific results for "net spend"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Diamond Pro-Cargo Todd Brown Paid my 1275,00 deposit and ordered my 18 ft enclosed trailer in April of 2017,finally they said it was ready to be shipped on Aug 3 2017 and billed me for the 4215.00 balance whitch i paid by wire transfer,long story short,as of the last of Sept.I still have no trailer and yes they screen my calls and will not talk to me,seems like their is too much of this crap goes on these days,what happend to honest dealings,oh well i will spend two or three times the worth of the trailer collecting from him,here we go !!! Thomasville Georgia Author: Tuttle Okla, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Diamond Pro-Cargo Thomasville, Georgia

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Doval Automotive Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Igor Kheifets Dennis Ray CTO @ Igor Solo Ads, Slackers With Cash LTD, Igor Keifets and his company Slackers With Cash Is BIG SCAM. They Sell BIG HYPE online about their proposed ability to BOOST your Iternet Marketing Business, then they don't communicate well with you after you fall for thier hype and spend money with them (I paid $497 for 300 clicks). Wadi Feiran, Israel Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet Fraud: Igor Kheifets Internet

Sep 15 2017
Madison Van lines IVL international Van=lines Joshua Morales PRESIDENT scammers!!! SCAMMERS BEWARE!! DONT BE FOOLED WITH ALL THE FAKE COMPANY WRITTEN REVIEWS LOOK AT BBB Margate Florida Simply Untrue Author: plantation, Florida Moving Companies: Madison Van lines Margate, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Multiply Inc. Joe Giglietti 9/15/2017 This is my PERSONAL experience with Multiply Inc & Joe Giglietti (owner) On 3/15/2017 I hired this company to run Facebook ads on my behalf. Sunrise Florida Only pay for results Author: Sunrise, Florida Internet Services: Multiply Inc. FL

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
I was subjected to death threats and other virile disturbances by members of Adrian Freedman Santo Daime Church. Here is the proof that some of them are in police trouble. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 12 2017
Amazon.com Thieves used Amazon gift cards to trick me $1000 and Amazon would not tell who cashed them in!  Washington They aren't Author: Marina del Rey, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Sep 12 2017
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED Business | Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Medford, New York

Sep 12 2017
IVY*FITNESSFUELTESTO LTHPTIN*VITRAPEAKTX Offered free sample for cost of shipping on a pop up say spend my amozon points. Did not say anything about starting a account or future purchases. billed my card for shipping Aug 30th and billed my account twice Sept.30 one for 89.50 and another company name for 85.50. I never recieved any product except the free bottle promised 30 day supply. California Author: MAGNA, Utah Drug Manufacturers: IVY*FITNESSFUELTESTO California

Sep 09 2017
Neulift skin cream This company took my money without my permission--and was going to send me another!!! My eyes are not that good,did not see where you only had 14 days! They will not refund my money-even though I have never opened their product! Somebody has to stop these thieves! I am on ssd-,,I surly don't spend $90 on skin creme! Was supposed to be a gift! Please stop this company so they can't scam anyone else! (((REDACTED))) Fountain valley California Internet Author: Mahomet, Illinois Sales People: Neulift skin cream Internet

Sep 09 2017
CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA, SPEEDY CASH & 500 CASH ADVANCE Ripoff Scam 4110 Rio Bravo St #108, El Paso,  Texas Author: Utica, Michigan Cash Services: CASH NET USA, Internet

Sep 08 2017
Communication Federal Credit Union I have an auto loan through this company. They are not organized by any means and have ruined my credit in the process. If you go to a car lot for a car and they say that Communication Federal Credit union is one of their lenders, tell them to skip that company. Dont become a victim of this terrible company!! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Wrong Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Banks: Communication Federal Credit Union

18, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
DANIEL ANTON WIKIPEDIA: DAN ANTON SEO Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 08 2017
Meta bank Jefferson net spend many more cards Ripped of.f never had a net spend or meta bank card or a Jefferson card. now trying to sue me for some idinity thief so I will play hardball. I turned this over to my attorney and placing a lawsuit against this company for many reasons. I advise everyone to do the same Saint Cloud Nationwide Author: San Augustine, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Meta bank Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Mavis Discount Tire I ordered two new tires and and oil changed. They never did the oil change even though i paid for it and my car myseriously wouldnt start two days later so i had to bring it to another mechanic and pay more money. They also screwed up the alignment so my new tires blew out on the road less than 3 months after they were put on. They refused to fix the tires even though they told me i had a one year warrenty and they did mot return my phone calls or help me when i showed up in person. They mispelled my name in thier computer system and couldnt find my paperwork. I want my money back. They destroyed my car and i had to spend $1000 fixing what these idiots did to my car. East Windsor New Jersey Author: MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mavis Discount Tire East Windsor , New Jersey

Sep 05 2017
experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Sep 05 2017
Cash Net US Group Cash Advance Inc., Cash Advance Saying I owe them money i never got from them and continue to harass me with emails. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Cash Net US Group Internet

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Sep 04 2017
J Hill James Hill This guy is a rip off trying to get ppl to spend 800 dollars for wha t he calls a top notch studio. And he's gonna basically shop their deal. I knew he was a scammer all along throwing artist names out like Mary J and Kelly Rowland. I mean who looks for new artist on cl. BEWARE Los Angeles California Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Lancaster, California Producers: J Hill Internet