Your Search | netaxis it solutions (p) ltd

Apr 29 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant Financial..... CPN 101, all_in_one credit solutions...... She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... North Carolina Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Herbal-salvation.com Viable solutions llc Sold unpleasant substance poised as something pleasant Nampa Idaho Author: Valrico, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Herbal-salvation.com Nampa, Idaho

Apr 29 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC MyTaxPrepOffice.com Out-Right Rip-Off , Mickey Mouse Operation, Cheyenne Wyoming Author: lOS ANGELES, California Computer Software: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Cheyenne, Wyoming

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Vivalux Skin Care BelleVita Beautiful Face Willis Arnold LLC Bought product and returned it - they kept my money as well. Florida and Arizona Internet
Author: Mission Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vivalux Skin Care Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
Affordable Rentals LLC I was given a tenancy notice to vacate without reason or logic rent was paid every mth have receipts to prove it Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Real Estate Investing: Affordable Rentals LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Stark Xu Refuses to pay Return shipping, lied multiple times, and sells trademarked merchandise ShenZhen Internet
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet