Your Search | netaxis it solutions (p) ltd

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Baumann, Gallus & Partners jean-marc baumann swiss accounts, they invested my money in very speculative areas and lost it all. I wanted moderate investments. they won't return my calls. Zurich switzerland Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Baumann, Gallus & Partners Zurich,

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the [email protected] the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
the Cupcake Girls These women made me pay $20 for a makeover advertised as free then never provided it !!! SEAMSTERS ! Las Vegas Nevada typo Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: the Cupcake Girls Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Psychic Access ALL LIARS Internet Oh I'm done Author: Fort Worth, Texas Psychic: Psychic Access Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016
E.B.C. Juan, David, Berta Treminio Paid $450.00 to re chrome grille ,never got it back Covina California Author: Bermuda Dunes, California Liars: E.B.C. Covina, California

Feb 04 2016
BLS MYHERITAGE LTD i WAS SCAMMED AND NOT AWARE OF IT. Internet Author: Columbia, Illinois Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: BLS MYHERITAGE LTD

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Cepstral TTS swift - linux software asterisk , voicent ,digium , windows tts , elastics voiceforge , Patrick Dexter Cepstral TTS Dont Purchase misleading once you purchase you find out it doesnt work Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: coprus christi, Texas Computer Software: Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet