Your Search | netaxis it solutions (p) ltd

1, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

2, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

3, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

4, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

5, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

6, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

7, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

8, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

9, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

10, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

11, Report #1319126

Jul 27 2016
speedy cash usa online ethan, jerry,mark,mike anthony loan fraud with itunes cards 1135.00 stole. very convincing so dont do it outside atlanta Georgia Author: portland, Oregon Loans: speedy cash usa online Georgia

12, Report #1319125

Jul 27 2016
EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Diana G. Hart This Buyer will receive your item, DAMAGE it, fraudulently report to Ebay that you sent it damaged then keep item plus full refund and shipping!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CHEATING SCAMMER. Olympia Washington
Author: Loveland, Colorado Internet Fraud: EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Olympia, Washington

13, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

14, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

15, Report #1319077

Jul 26 2016
For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers mike Meyers said it looks like you want something for free canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Work at Home Business: For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers canonsburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

17, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Search Options Hardy Vero Supple SEO Supple Solutions Dishonest Rip Off Bully Scam Scammer Worst SEO Do not deliver on promises Richmond Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Search Engine Optimization: Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions The FTC Needs to Shut this Operation Down!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions Chciago, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
why not lease it and sears Professional rip off artists Fort Payne Internet Author: Pisgah, Alabama Sales People: why not lease it and sears Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 26 2016
MSI Credit Solutions Deceptive Money Back Guarantee Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Services: MSI Credit Solutions Dallas, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California