NETSPEND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: netspend
There may be more specific results for "netspend "
For more specific results for "netspend "
Showing 1-25 of 480 Found Reports For more specific results for "netspend "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
NetSpend Giftcard/prepaid card RIPOFF to Consumers Internet Author: Elkhart, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Internet

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Run Away From Netspend PayPal Prepaid Debit Card! Horrible business practices, terrible customer service, violating many consumer laws Austin Texas Author: Menifee, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Skylight Paycard Netspend Sorry we have all your information, but its another service..do you have a pen, I'll give you the number On line Nationwide Author: Indpls, Indiana Cash Services: Skylight Paycard Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Netspend denys my claim and refuse to reimburse $5700.00 stolen out of my acct Austin Texas Nationwide It sounds like theft to me Author: Cortland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Skylight paycard Netspend Unfounded overdraft fees, unethical business practices,possibly taking advantage of special needs individuals Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Skylight paycard Internet

May 16 2017
netspend closed my account and took my money based on a fraudulent document they did not verify from the social security administration ? houston texas main office Nationwide Author: canal winchester, Ohio Banks: netspend Nationwide

May 14 2017
NetSpend Also known as control card Stole my money Nationwide
Author: Oakland park, Florida Criminal Justice System: NetSpend Nationwide

May 11 2017
Netspend Took my money Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Nationwide

May 02 2017
Netspend Price and Fee gougers Lv Nationwidenv Author: Las vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
NetSpend Metabank I was scam for $1500 and they found the person but never credited me back my money Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Banks: NetSpend Austim, Texas

Apr 10 2017
 Netspend, associated with META Bank Ripped off Nationwide Please Reach Out Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Customer: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Netspend prepaid card Internet Please Reach Out Author: Marbury, Alabama Attorney Generals: Netspend prepaid card internet

Mar 12 2017
Netspend Corporation Fraud of the Elderly P.O. Box 2136 Austin, Texas 78768 Nationwide Absurd Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
netspend corperation descriminated and lied austin Texas
Please Reach Out Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: netspend corperation Internet

Mar 09 2017
Netspend Holding over 1500.0 for over a year and a half Shelton Internet Please Reach Out Author: SHELTON, Washington Cash Services: Netspend Internet

Mar 06 2017
NetSpend, NetSpend prepaid Withholding my tax refund, charging money from my card to send my card and have never received a card Austin TX Please Reach Out Author: Clyde, Texas Liars: NetSpend Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Netspend thieves, liars Austin Texas Please Reach Out Author: MILLVILLE, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
netspend corporation netspend corporation po box 2136 austin texas 78168 I BOUGHT A NETSPEND PREPAID CARD AT SAFEWAY PAYPAL CARD AND IT DOESNT TELL YOU THAT IT IS A NETSPEND CARD AUSTIN TEXAS Nationwide Netspend Author: Tacoma, Washington Credit & Debt Services: netspend corporation Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Netspend Would not release Estate money despite me sending a court order and other documents Huston Nationwide (Texas) Recivved email Author: Bessemer, Alabama Financial Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide NetSpend Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
NetSpend I opened an account with them and they put my card number and money on someone else's account and won't fix it. Austin Texas Author: Independence, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Dec 22 2016
Ace check cashing/ Netspend NetSpend* CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAUD AGAINST ME?¿! Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace check cashing/ Netspend Irving, Texas