NETSPEND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: netspend
There may be more specific results for "netspend "
For more specific results for "netspend "
Showing 26-50 of 483 Found Reports For more specific results for "netspend "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
NetSpend I opened an account with them and they put my card number and money on someone else's account and won't fix it. Austin Texas Author: Independence, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Dec 22 2016
Ace check cashing/ Netspend NetSpend* CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAUD AGAINST ME?¿! Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace check cashing/ Netspend Irving, Texas

Nov 29 2016
AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Car Financing: AceElite card Internet

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 21 2016
Brinks prepaid mastercard or Netspend not creditting an unauthorized transaction and buying more time po box 2136 austin tx 78768-2136 Internet Resolved Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Online banking: Brinks prepaid mastercard Internet

Oct 20 2016
NetSpend Corp. Austin Texas Pre-Paid debit cards... Author: Byron , Illinois Financial Services: NetSpend Corp. Internet

Sep 19 2016
Netspend Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Banks: Netspend Internet

Sep 16 2016
Netspend Avoid this company. They will dictate what you use your card for, and how much you use it. They will close your account and keep your money. With no explanation whatsoever. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you really want to be told what you can spend your hard earned money on? I think not. Beware, I lost my money, don't let them take yours too. Nationwide Author: Llano, Texas Banks: Netspend Nationwide

35, Report #1320643

Aug 04 2016
Netspend Netspend Dispute Process Fustration Nationwide Resolved Author: Middleburg, Florida Banks: Netspend Nationwide

36, Report #1320538

Aug 03 2016
Brink's Prepaid MasterCard NetSpend, BoFl Federal Bank Highly questionable and unethical business Nationwide Jim your an a*s Author: Olathe, Kansas Banks: Brink's Prepaid MasterCard Nationwide

37, Report #1319635

Jul 29 2016
NetSpend Refer A Friend GONE WRONG! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Norcross , Georgia Banks: NetSpend Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
NETSPEND Bogus Maintenance Fee Nationwide Author: Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: NETSPEND Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Netspend Ace elite Nationwide
Author: San Antonio , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
Netspend/Meta Bank /Ace elite Allowed unauthorized charges to my account for 3 months Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Legal Services: Netspend/Meta Bank Internet

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Netspend Internet Author: Oviedo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Internet

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
NetSpend Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 01 2016
netSpend, Bofl Federal Bank, Alexam, Inc. Refuses to return money on a prepaid card that was never properly activated. Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: netSpend Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Rosewe On february 29th 2016 I ordered 2 jumpers off of Rosewe from the internet... I even paid extra for 1-4 day shipping. Its March 23rd 2016 and my order is still processing. i asked for a refund and Rosewe is giving me a run around and will not ship my merchandise. and i called the visa gift card company Netspend and they wont give me my refund. please help me My number is 609 531 1106 China Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Rosewe Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Netspend I will never do business with them again Nationwide Why? Author: Greenville, South Carolina Employment Services: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
NetSpend Corporation Netspend, a blood sucker and financial thief out to get you. Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Corporation Austin, Texas

Mar 02 2016
Netspend Lost my card, that has my tax return money, multiple times Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Income tax: Netspend Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Netspend All Access, Bankcorp, meta bank Fraud and Won't Refund Me Back austin texas Author: Ione, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend

Feb 23 2016
netspend, bofl federal bank , and cvs were I bought it from .... its a scam noone has to give personal info for a gift card / prepaid card. unless u want your name on it. someone needs to step up and handle these type of ppl. u always get someone that cant speak english Nationwide Author: havana, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: netspend Nationwide