Your Search | netspend
Approximately 451 Reports Found

Nov 25 2015
Reloadit; Paypal Prepaid Cards; NetSpend scam; held funds; stealing Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reloadit Internet

Sep 23 2015
netspend I opened a prepaid debit account with netspend, my account was closed for unknown reasons and haven't been able to get my funds back. It's been months and I'm always told that the check is being processed or that it has been mailed. scam Internet Author: bell gardens , California Miscellaneous Companies: netspend Internet

Sep 08 2015
Netspend and Western Union Deactivated account, runaround, hesitant to give information, not knowledgeable, lack of communication, hesitant to give my money back, rejected my deposit on to card, no fault of my own Austin Texas Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Austin, Texas

Sep 06 2015
NETSPEND PREPAID CARDS holding your moneyn forever Texas Author: newcastle, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NETSPEND Texas

Sep 04 2015
Ace praid cards, NETSPEND ,METABANK PREPAID CARDS Opened accounts with my stolen ID to cash 300,000.00 El Paso, Texas Nationwide Author: Chaparral , New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Ace NETSPEND METABANK PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Walmart Netspend walmart stole $500 from me new orleans Louisiana
walmart makes right, netspend still shady Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Walmart new orleans, Louisiana

Aug 25 2015
Comcast Promotional Scam TO PREPAY 6 months using NetSpend pre pay card Burlington Twp New Jersey Nationwide Author: Burlington Twp, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Netspend Netspend Prepaid Debit Visa Netspend Stole Hundreds of Dollars From Me Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
netSpend Stated I had no balance when I didn't want to give my SS# Online Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit & Debt Services: netSpend Internet

Aug 16 2015
Netspend Corporation Western Union Prepaid Netspend card Lied. Continued to lie. And kept lying. Austin Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Corporation austin, Arizona

Aug 16 2015
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet Author: Redding, California Financial Services: Banks: Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2015
Netspend ripoff Austin Nationwide Author: tahlequah, Oklahoma Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Reloadit.com Loaded 80 bucks into the safe to transfer it to my netspend card. The money was for the rest of my car payment. The rest was already on my card. Tried accessing the account to load the card. Was told technical difficulties be resolved in 2 hours. Days later 25 calls to customer service later. Still can't access my money Internet Author: salem, Ohio Cash Services: Reloadit.com Internet

Jul 27 2015
netspend ,metabank, Closed account of a disabled Widow just before the ssi And surviver's benefit was to come into the account ? Nationwide Author: Kirbyville, Missouri Banks: netspend Nationwide

Jul 05 2015
NetSpend Holding my money hostage - ponzi scheme Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Nationwide

Jun 20 2015
Netspend Corporation PO BOX 2136Austin, TX 78768-2136 Netspend blacklisted my social security number Anaheim Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Corporation Nationwide

May 19 2015
netspend/metabank i had my 2014 refund sent to there card they in return sent me a card and someone else two seperate cards one to my address another to someone else i had text alerts on my account so i was surprised to recive a text alerting. me of my funds available i checked my card and it had a zero balance i then replied stop alert9it wasn't me  Austin Texas Author: park forest, Illinois Accounting: netspend/metabank Austin , Texas

May 15 2015
NetSpend Corporation Control Prepaid MasterCard They Offered And Gave Me The Personal Details (Name & Address) Of The Fraudster Who Stole My Money!!!!!!! Austin Texas
Update Author: New York Banks: NetSpend Corporation Nationwide

May 14 2015
NetSpend Bofl Federal Bank NetSpend Will Not Release my Funds for My Son's School Trip Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2015
Netspend/Bankcorp DEAR AMERICANS!! STAY AWAY FROM NETSPEND. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR FUNDS AND CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!!! Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Netspend/Bankcorp Dallas, Texas

Apr 18 2015
Netspend Netspend, metabank Rip off, scamming company, thieves Austin Texas Author: Miami beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Austin Texas ,

49, Report #1220395

Apr 04 2015
Netspend Prepaid Visa Fee Advantage Plan SCAM Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: South Bend, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Prepaid Visa Nationwide

50, Report #1219176

Mar 30 2015
NetSpend File with the Better Business Bureau Austin Texas Author: North Highlands, California Consumer Services: NetSpend Austin , Texas