NETWORK FOR GOOD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: network for good
There may be more specific results for "network for good"
For more specific results for "network for good"
Showing 26-50 of 183,446 Found Reports For more specific results for "network for good"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Scammmed $350 for meds online & Won't pick up my call Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin On-Line Stores: Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV charged credit card without authorization for an early termination fee I did not owe Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Home Network Realty Charges for things they never fixed Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Home Inspections: Home Network Realty Killeen, Texas

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network, Coventry Health Insurance Entered my 95 year old mother's nursing home room unidentified, unauthorized. Was there to give a physical. Nursing home unaware of the NP, Karl Lang, and totally unfamiliar with Karl. He was confrontational, brazen, and narcissistic and lacked sensitivity on Mother's behalf. Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Le Doux I bought a trial size of their skin cream and they charged me $79.95 for more when I had not ordered it or wanted it. The cream made me itch and break out on my face. I dont know. It is Le Doux skin care. Internet Author: Suitland, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Le Doux Internet

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. (Alan Ching, B.J. Lee, S.J. Lee, Jenny Lui, T.Y. Mok (Tsuey Mok), Laura Yun (registered the website), Scott Lau McKinsy, K. K. Liu with Gartmore Underwriting Management Ltd, Parkson Project Consulting Limited) Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd ripped off me and 14 companies introduced to them for investment consideration Hong Kong China
Author: University Place, Washington Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. North Point, Other

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | GRN and Global Recruiters Network ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Chicago Illinois Notice to Unknown Person or Persons Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet

Apr 21 2017
Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Andrew Abraham, MdMedical Institute Network Boat, Auto, RV purchase Internet Author: Vevay, Indiana Boat Dealers: Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials A smal delivery charge was to be charged to my credit card ie: $2.72 & $5.40. However after these debits were made they then debited my credit card for $137.51 and $123.58. You can't contact them. SCAM ARTISTS FOR SUERE!!! Internet Author: BOLTON, Ontario Canada, Alabama Fragrance Materials: Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials Internet

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 21 2017
Real estate law center Eric Davison,,,,Monica davis Scammed for almost 5000.90 for a law suit against Chase mortgage Los Angeles, california Author: Lumberton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Real estate law center

Apr 21 2017
core skin treatment Charged me for168.00 for supposedly 5.00 trail buffalo Internet Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Skin Care: core skin treatment Internet

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 21 2017
Crystal Springs Water DS Waters PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR CUSTOMER CARE OR SERVICE -DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Marietta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Water Nationwide