Your Search | network for good

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Billerica yamaha Charged for repair that lasted an hour billerica Massachusetts Author: billerica, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Billerica yamaha billerica, Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
pcRush Poor customer service no responsibility for products sold Internet Author: Orange, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: pcRush Internet

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
risebroadband skybeam i was paying for 10mps and was getting under 5. Nationwide Author: azle, Texas Internet: risebroadband Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Primestar General Contractors Chad Mclin Houston Texas Roof Contracting Like Many Others I was Not paid for work performed. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Roofing Companies: Primestar General Contractors Houston, Texas

Jul 23 2016
wottenkelly79@gmail.com AKA steven.smith568@yahoo.com AKA martinmaurison@gmail.com AKA johnteddybrandner45@gmail.com  do not trust him. he asked me to send him $2000 for a uk passsport and i did as he asked.  Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: wottenkelly79@gmail.com AKA steven.smith568@yahoo.com AKA martinmaurison@gmail.com AKA johnteddybrandner45@gmail.com AKA johnteddywilson45@gmail.com AKA johnteddywillson45@hotmail.com is a scammer Internet

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Dish Network LAKE FOREST California Buyer's Remorse? Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Dish Network LAKE FOREST, California

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Question for you--- Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
Comcast cable Company charges for service 60 days after request to disconnect. Nationwide Author: Souyh Bend, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Comcast cable Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Arrest Warrant ID: NRS 2219918 is going to be released on Friday at 3PM- Last Warning before court summons Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron LandBaron Ripped me off for work I did for him Las vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Extreme Tactical Dynamics ETD Defective product upon arrival, no response from custoner service for over a week now. Nationwide Author: Mastic, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wanted Auto Protect I was ripped off for $2,000 5 yr warrantee for 2006 Pontiac Solstice Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Staten Island , New York Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
NTI-central.org National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet Author: Leander, Texas Work at Home Business: NTI-central.org Internet