Your Search | netzero technical support

May 23 2016
Ziegler Chiropractic Dean Kevin Ziegler If you don't want to support fraud, avoid Dean Ziegler Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: Ziegler Chiropractic Allentown, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 20 2016
HP Hewlett Packard HP Computers fail to work and the support people fail to return calls to fix the problem. Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Computer Service & Repair: HP Nationwide

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 19 2016
My Store Maps eBay My Store Maps Deceptive Scam Billing Practices Non Existent Support Buggy Software Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Software: My Store Maps Internet

May 19 2016
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

May 18 2016
WordStream Larry Kim Deceptive Scam Billing Practices Non Existent Support Buggy Software Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: WordStream Internet

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer Support; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 18 2016
Division of Child Support Services DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND STILL IM FAILED BY THE SYSTEM Jonesboro Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Division of Child Support Services Jonesboro, Georgia

May 17 2016
Billet Specialties Technical Information added after complaint and now comments removed from Facebook Illinois Internet Author: Saskatoon saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: Billet Specialties Internet

May 17 2016
ITT Technical Institute ITT Tech ITT Tech is a complete ripoff and ruined my future and finances for the rest of my life Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Corrupt Companies: ITT Technical Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 17 2016
Henrico Child Support violated my constitutional right richmond Virginia Author: Mount Vernon, New York Banks: Henrico Child Support richmond , Virginia

May 15 2016
Transaction Express Waste of time, horrible support, don't even bother with their crap.... Internet Author: United States, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transaction Express Internet

May 14 2016
Lenovo Horrible support! Don't ever buy a Lenovo! Louisville Kentucky Nationwide Author: irvine, California Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc commitment to total customer satisfaction. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States*UPDATE: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Refinanced with ICG Author: New York, New York Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States New York, New York

May 10 2016
netzero UOL*NETZERO NETZERO charges accounts after they have been cancelled!!! Nationwide Author: muskogee, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: netzero Nationwide

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 07 2016
Quicken Inc. IntuitQuicken for Mac Quicken denies users access to support for malfunctioning software. Menlo Park, California Only 4 months? Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Computer Software: Quicken Inc. Menlo Park, , California

May 06 2016
lLENOVO Yuanqing Yang CEO WARRANTY & TECH SUPPORT LOUSY - NON-DISCLOSURE OF NO SOFTWARE SUPPORT COVERAGE MORRISVILLE NORTH CAROLINA Author: Miami, Florida Software: lLENOVO Nationwide

May 05 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC, Volcy PC Support Low Down, Dirty Scum. Hope they get sent to prison Austin Texas Author: Newark, Delaware Customer: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

May 04 2016
National Support Solution Tried to Scam me Internet Author: Kansas Computer Software: National Support Solution Internet

May 03 2016
My Phone Support Consumer Soft Scam - DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Author: California Computer Software: My Phone Support Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet