Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: netzero a united online company
There may be more reports for "netzero a united online company"
For more results perform a general search for "netzero a united online company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
optimal health clearly this a fraudulent and bogus company. Internet Author: nixa, Missouri Weightloss Programs: optimal health Internet

Feb 19 2017
Derma/devine Charges my account without permission after a free trial Las Vegas Internet Author: Citrus springs, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Derma/devine Internet

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
MOWARES APPOETS Provenlogic company that uses CRIMANAL ACTIVITY CLONE SCRIPTS that arew from a company that uses CRIMANAL ACTIVITY internet Internet Author: Victoria, Alabama Internet Fraud: MOWARES Internet

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 19 2017
RGO Technologies LLC Resume Genius Company continues charging even though debiting cancelled Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Employment Services: RGO Technologies LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Aka painting and services Aka scams WORSE PAINTING COMPANY YET!!!! Hudson Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Aka painting and services Hudson, Florida

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
3020 Designer Resale / Gina Buccola ( owner) The company intentionally stole items that we're for consignment and lied that they got donated, producing no donations company and receipt to prove her claim. Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: 3020 Designer Resale Brentwood , California

JAMEAN Jamean Jamean Ja mean The consulting company does not exist Internet
Author: USA, Franchises: JAMEAN Internet

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama God bless you Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Complete ripoff!! Never become a member of this site! Internet Author: Buena Park, California Websites: Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Internet

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 18 2017
California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Use Caution and be Consumer Leery this Company Makes Numerous Fraudulent Representations to Potential Clients Santa Rosa California Author: Lakewood Jefferson County, Colorado Dating Services: California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, California

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut