NETZERO A UNITED ONLINE COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: netzero a united online company
There may be more specific results for "netzero a united online company"
For more specific results for "netzero a united online company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC CARLOS URRUTIA Please refrain from doing business with this company because it steals the money deposited for the work and does not return it. pay with checks without funds. MIRAMAR Florida Author: DORAL, Florida Maintenance Companies: URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC MIRAMAR, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Vetfriends.com Non-delivery. Scam. Bogus company. Thieves Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Vetfriends.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 17 2017
Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Moved to an area without an Orange Theory nearby, Will not cancel without charging me for a full month even though I've been a freeze fee for months. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Listing Extension / Not dually executed Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Rushmore Energy llc Ticked me into a rate nearly twice my current rate. Sugar Land Texas Author: Columbus, Ohio Utility Companies: Rushmore Energy llc Sugar Land, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Kimiko Pierce RIP OFF- COMPANY WAS GIVE $250.00 FOR DEPOSIT- NEVER SHOWED UP -WONT RETURN DEPOSIT Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kimiko Pierce Oceanside, California

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
Cash advance/ mark Rothman Tried to scam me out of 499.89 saying I owed for a cash advance. Internet Author: California Attorney Generals: Cash advance/ mark Rothman Internet

Oct 17 2017
Car Castle Sold me a Lemon Fullerton California Author: ONTARIO, California Auto Dealers: Car Castle Fullerton, California

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
A'Lasche Cream Offer Is A Rip-Off Saint Petersburg FL Author: Hauser, Idaho Beauty Products: A'Lasche Internet

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois