Your Search | new residental voice services aka authorization department@yboop.com

1, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

2, Report #1191563

Nov 26 2014
DWOLLA CLUMSY,STUPID,THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE FINANCIAL BUISINESS Author: Michigan Financial Services: DWOLLA Internet

3, Report #1191560

Nov 26 2014
Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com vacation packages Internet Author: west orange, New Jersey Hotel: Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com Internet

4, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

5, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

6, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

7, Report #1191541

Nov 26 2014
THE RENIA FAMILY JUAN REINA SLUMLORDS LANDLORDS STAY AWAY FROM RENTING PROPERTY FROM THIS FAMILY ANTIOCH Tennessee Author: antioch, Tennessee Real Estate Services: THE RENIA FAMILY ANTIOCH,

8, Report #1191537

Nov 26 2014
Darren Michael Bavaro, Darren M Bavaro, Darren Bavaro, Darren Michael Bavaro is a convicted felon and career criminal New Jersey Author: New Jersey Veteran's Administration: Darren Michael Bavaro New Jersey

9, Report #1191535

Nov 26 2014
florida energy water and air over chagered for water system that doesnt work right Florida Author: avon park, Florida Consumer Services: florida water and energy Florida

10, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

11, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

12, Report #1191515

Nov 26 2014
Jeannie Jones Kitty of the City Caution: Non Paying Client Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Jeannie Jones Nationwide

13, Report #1191503

Nov 26 2014
Four Seasons Chimney Service Patrick Fortney Four Seasons owner Patrick Fortney ripped us off Elmhurst Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Consumer Services: Four Seasons Chimney Service Elmhurst, Illinois

14, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

15, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

16, Report #1191493

Nov 26 2014
Dollar Tree Dollar Tree discriminates against the disabled Nationwide Author: Clifton, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Nationwide

17, Report #1191490

Nov 26 2014
Accessory bargains Counterfeit items New York New York Author: Humble , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Accessory bargains New York, New York

18, Report #1191488

Nov 26 2014
Lacy Publishing, Darren Dodson Fraud, Unprofessionalism, Harrassment Warrenton Virginia Author: New York Employers: Lacy Publishing Warrenton, Virginia

19, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

20, Report #1191475

Nov 25 2014
Ferry and Nicholas Did not help Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Ferry and Nicholas Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

21, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

22, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

23, Report #1191462

Nov 25 2014
Affordable Computer Services acsfc Screen repair on an online advertised deal Fort Collins Colorado Author: Wellington, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Affordable Computer Services Fort Collins, Colorado

24, Report #1191463

Nov 25 2014
d'Hotel Supplies Nilay Better Trust Chines company than this company d' Hotel Supplies please make no mistake to give him money New jersey New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Interior Decorators: d'Hotel Supplies Nationwide

25, Report #1191457

Nov 25 2014
Paradigm Malibu Oversold Services, Only about the money. Malibu California Author: California Healthcare Centers: Paradigm Malibu Malibu, California