Your Search | new healthy savings unlimitedmusicdownload newhealthysavings.com

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
L'core SXM - Sint Maarten L'core CosmeticsL'core ParisLe Pure Reve A SCAM Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L'core SXM - Sint Maarten

May 29 2016
Butler Rose Jameson for a month straight told me i was a winner of a cash prize&asked for $20 to receive it (everyday) Fresh Medows New York Author: Rochester, New York Abusive Children: Butler Rose Jameson Fresh Medows, New York

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 29 2016
Playon media software (Mediamall) gtv.playon.tv, support@playon.tv, bizdev@playon.tv,pr@playon.tv Playon is not issuing refund New York Florida
Refund issued Author: cape coral, Florida Computer Software: Playon media software (Mediamall) internet

May 28 2016
Indian human hair exporters Shivaskh Babbar Scammed me out of my money! New Delhi Internet Author: Monrovia, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Indian human hair exporters Internet

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 28 2016
kelly pope's rv kelly paid for new AC and did not replace satellite beach Florida Author: satellite beach, Florida RV Dealers: kelly ope's rv satellite beach, Florida

divas lace wigs Wigging out over inferior, overly priced hair! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: bronx, New York Hair Salons: divas lace wigs Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide

May 28 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE /skin element Free sample? My eye! Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE /skin element Internet

May 28 2016
Fiat of Manhattan Fiat USA of ManhattanPatrick Monninger Bait & Switch New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Fiat of Manhattan New York, New York

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Katom Restaurant Supply Buyer Beware!!! Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Abusive Children: Katom Restaurant Supply Internet

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Poulan-Pro gas trimmer and products Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Huntington, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Poulan-Pro Nationwide

May 27 2016
Black and Decker New mower doesn't work out of the box Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Black and Decker Nationwide

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York