Your Search | new millennium bank

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
rentingconcepts.com buyer beware, they are a complete scam fake, scam, bait and switch, no license Clifton New Jersey Author: Cifton, New Jersey Realtors: rentingconcepts.com lin, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
credit hub credit hub , extra cash boost, credit boost money debited from account no permission and no way of contacting them for refund Internet Author: southampton, New Hampshire Cross-Border Scams: credit hub Internet

Jun 23 2016
YES Contractors YES Pools BeWare!!!!! Freehold New Jersey Author: Tinton falls , New Jersey Pools & Saunas: YES Contractors Freehold, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
AISHA ENTERPRISES EGYPTIAN WITCHCRAFT This entire thing sucks. Your emails are ignored. She does not know what she is doing. You will not be happy with the outcome. She is not capable of guiding you. . There is no boyfriend or situation that is worth going down this road. She can't help you. Trust God, pray to God, and stay away from things you don't understand. California Internet Author: Long Island City, New York Fortune Tellers: AISHA ENTERPRISES Internet

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Majestic Pure essential oils FAKE OILS San Diego CA
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Internet

Jun 23 2016
EXCHANGER ZONE EXCHANGER-ZONE.COM SCAMMED ME!! BEWARE!!! [Ecurrency Exchanger - Exchangers Zone IS THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE] Author: HILLSIDE, New Jersey Financial Services: EXCHANGER ZONE Internet

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Choice home warrenty They deny all claims New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Louis , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Choice home warrenty Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Corporate Business Lending aka Justin T. Don't Walk, Run Away FAST! Salt Lake City Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Internet

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 23 2016
reloadit they ripped me off this company is fraudulent Internet Author: new castle , Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: reloadit Internet

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 23 2016
Power Home Remodeling Group UNWILLING TO PROVIDE TRANSACTION DETAILS Chester Pennsylvania Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Home Improvements: Power Home Remodeling Group Chester, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Snyders Lance routes Hanover Pennsylvania Author: River Edge, New Jersey Franchises: Snyders Lance routes hanover, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2016
US Coachways Not mechanically sound, urine order, misleading website, dirty, uncomfortable, no amenities that was requested Staten Island New York Author: Hamden, Connecticut Travel Companies: US Coachways nationwide