Your Search | new millennium bank credit card processing center

1, Report #1191649

Nov 26 2014
Eros.com / Erosads.com ErosAds.com , Eros-Guide.com , Eros-Ny.com, Eros-LA.com Total Ripoff dont get tricked by this website Nationwide Author: New York, New York Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com / Erosads.com Nationwide

2, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

3, Report #1191643

Nov 26 2014
United airlines United Lost luggage . Ruined our vacation. Total incompetence. Not care for costumers Newark, NJ New Jersey Author: Miami, Florida Airlines: United airlines Nationwide

4, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

5, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

6, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

7, Report #1191636

Nov 26 2014
Woodman's Parts Plus Knowingly sells products that do not meet their advertised specs East Wakefield New Hampshire Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Woodman's Parts Plus East Wakefield, New Hampshire

8, Report #1191628

Nov 26 2014
Alienware/Dell Dell Warranty on honoured on a $4k custom PC Nationwide Author: New York, New York Computer Dealers: Alienware/Dell Nationwide

9, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

10, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York

11, Report #1191597

Nov 26 2014
The Interior Gallery Sold damaged product and not willing to replace it or provide refund Bronxville Nationwide Author: Bronxville, New York Furniture & Furnishings: The Interior Gallery Nationwide

12, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

13, Report #1191575

Nov 26 2014
Scott Podell SkootsMcGavin Con Artist, Con Man, Thief, Total Fraud, Pathological Liar, Master Manipulator, New York, Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: New york, New York Business Consultants: Scott Podell Nationwide

14, Report #1191582

Nov 26 2014
Orlando Police Department Collects application fee when no positions are open! Orlando Florida Author: Oyster Bay, New York Criminal Justice System: Orlando Police Department Internet

15, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

16, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

17, Report #1191560

Nov 26 2014
Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com vacation packages Internet Author: west orange, New Jersey Hotel: Tours R Us/ Bookingitdiscountclub.com Internet

18, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

19, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

20, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

21, Report #1191537

Nov 26 2014
Darren Michael Bavaro, Darren M Bavaro, Darren Bavaro, Darren Michael Bavaro is a convicted felon and career criminal New Jersey Author: New Jersey Veteran's Administration: Darren Michael Bavaro New Jersey

22, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

23, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

24, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

25, Report #1191515

Nov 26 2014
Jeannie Jones Kitty of the City Caution: Non Paying Client Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Jeannie Jones Nationwide