Your Search | new residental voice services aka authorization department@yboop.com

26, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

27, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

28, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

29, Report #1196555

Dec 19 2014
Spa Treasures online Spa Treasures Bully company lies about sending product, then sends the goons in to intimmidate Virginia Internet Author: New York Alternative Health: Spa Treasures online Internet

30, Report #1196548

Dec 19 2014
Barbara Seif Phoenix Network Accepted My Money But Failed To Delivery Services, Promised a Refund But Still Hasn't Paid Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Small Business Services: Barbara Seif Internet

31, Report #1196551

Dec 19 2014
Gunther Gifts Is Unresponsive and Unprofessional Carlsbad California Author: Anywhere, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Gunther Gifts Carlsbad, California

32, Report #1196540

Dec 19 2014
TransArmor Division of First Data, PCI Compliance TransArmor, First Data, PCI Compliance, Godaddy Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey On-Line Business: TransArmor Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Jan Berkowitz Robert Sachs 2 Man in Jan Berkowitz Ponzi Scheme Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison - Robert Sachs Nags Head, North Carolina Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Financial Services: Jan Berkowitz Nags Head, North Carolina

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

35, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

36, Report #1196515

Dec 19 2014
Pacific Brochures Home Mailers Program San Diego California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Employees: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

37, Report #1196507

Dec 19 2014
USA Fast Cash Travis Jones I'm going to trial if I don't pay $1805 New York New Tork
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: USA Fast Cash Internet

38, Report #1196505

Dec 19 2014
JRM Vitamax New Age Cleanse & Garcinia Cambogia Complete Scam Tempe AZ Author: Amarillo, Texas Weightloss Programs: JRM Vitamax Internet

39, Report #1196502

Dec 19 2014
Jordon Schultz AKA Jordon Wallace Internet Scammer, Credit Card Scam, Changed Name San Diego Internet
Author: Dayton, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Jordon Schultz Internet

40, Report #1196500

Dec 19 2014
loan organics kenny lipman took my money houston Texas Author: garland , Texas Financial Services: loan organics houston, Texas

41, Report #1196480

Dec 19 2014
mearcy nioa wanted me to wrap my car with a add for $300 a week Earleville Internet/Maryla
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Auto Advertising Services: mearcy nioa Internet

42, Report #1196484

Dec 19 2014
JONATHAN D WALD JONATHAN DANIEL WALD WORST FAMILY ATTORNEY IN FLORIDA. JONATHAN D. WALD A BIG SCAM WEST PALM BEACH Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: JONATHAN D WALD WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

43, Report #1196478

Dec 19 2014
IAHCP The Internatioanl Assoc of Health Care Professionals Calls from 63187347584 allegedly representing IAHCP recruiting members for physician services directory in different parts of the world. She sell memberships to IAHCP at different levels with the lowest classification at 187USD. I verified the organisation online and gave me credit card details to her at memberservices@iahcp.com and info@iahcp.com. She disappeared thereafter. She claim address at 410 and 77 Park Ave 15floor New York. New York Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Doctors: IAHCP Nationwide

44, Report #1196474

Dec 19 2014
XIANGJIAOP ONLINE STOR XIANGJIAOP ONLINE STOR Michael kors BEIJING China Author: stoke on trent , Other Department & Outlet Stores: XIANGJIAOP ONLINE STOR

45, Report #1196469

Dec 19 2014
wildfirevapor8 withdrew 109.00 dollars from my account without my authorization Internet Author: bellefontaine, Ohio Tobacco Companies: wildfirevapor8 Internet

46, Report #1196468

Dec 19 2014
USA Filing Services LLC Took payment for mail to be forwarded and mail never forwarded Chase Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: USA Filing Services LLC Nationwide

47, Report #1196458

Max Solman Scammer, Fraudulent, Misleading New York New York
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Max Solman Internet

48, Report #1196449

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel Custom Kicks Stole my money and won't be sending sneakers Texas Internet
Author: Bordentown, New Jersey Internet Fraud: JNL Apparel Internet

49, Report #1196443

Dec 18 2014
Gateway Home Inventory - talked to Michael BEWARE !!! BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!! Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Small Business Services: Gateway Home Inventory Internet

50, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona