Your Search | new england models group

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
ThredUp Deceptive, Scam, Dishonest, Should be Shut Down San Francisco California
Author: Scarsdale, New York Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Aug 21 2014
Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Robert Moore Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: White Plains Nissan White Plain , New York

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM ERIC THOMPSON FINAL NOTIFICATION KATONAH New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Cash Services: MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM KATONAH, New York

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Gateway energy cheated me for three years,was supposed to get a military discount montebello, new york Nationwide Author: little egg harbor, New Jersey Electrical Services: Gateway energy Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Office Of The Chief Trial Counsel Enforcement California State Bar; CalBar; Russell G Weiner Interm Chief Trial Counsel CALBAR AKA MAFIA; AGAINST THE PUBLIC PROTECTING THEIR CRIMINAL MEMBERS NO MATTER WHAT! Los Angeles California
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Office Of The Chief Trial Counsel Enforcement Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
superior distribution/azc complete ripoff....unauthorized charges added after initial purchase and refuse to refund for a product that doesn't work mesa Arizona Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Weightloss Programs: superior distribution/azc mesa, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
SALVATORE SAL ALTIERI (((REDACTED))) CONVICTED OF ATTEMPTED MURDER-TRIED SHOOTING AN UNARMED WOMAN HARTSDALE New York Author: New York, New York Carpet & Tile Installers: SALVATORE HARTSDALE, New York

Aug 21 2014
Bayside Volkswagen Helms Brothers I will NEVER go back to Bayside VW and I ALWAYS TELL People to stay away from there. Bayside New York Author: Bayside, New York Auto Dealers: Bayside Volkswagen Bayside, New York

Aug 21 2014
Solar Sun Lantern Mauricio Castrohttp://solarsunlantern.com/ IP Violation, Counterfeit, Knock-off Santa Monica California Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Solar Sun Lantern Santa Monica, California

Aug 21 2014
e-cig.com trying to suspend shipping without giving refund Internet Author: Deming, New Mexico Smoke Shops: e-cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Federated Payments US Bankcard Center, Wholesale Merchant Services, Federated Payments Canada, Volt Payments Manipulative company that will chew you up and spit you out. Lie to you about your job title position etc Melville New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RedstonePaymentSolutions Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 21 2014
E-CIG.COM SCAM DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: E-CIG.COM Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nikon USA Support Nikon D600 damged during repair. Melville New York Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Nikon USA Melville, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Towne Toyota Knowingly Lied to us: Said we could Refinance for lower interest rate after 6 months of payments. Toyota doesn't refinance. Ledgewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Car Financing: Towne Toyota Ledgewood, New Jersey